“Lover of the Athens Greek pizza and salad”
Review of Athens Pizza

Athens Pizza
Ranked #32 of 373 Restaurants in Decatur
Cuisines: Greek, Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Atlanta, Georgia
“Lover of the Athens Greek pizza and salad”
Reviewed July 14, 2013 via mobile

We have been coming here for years and always get the Greek pizza and Greek salad. No other Greek restaurant that we have found makes it as good as they do. Thank you for all the years! Great service. Reasonable price and big tables for big groups

• Visited July 2013

Columbus, Georgia
“Great family place”
Reviewed May 13, 2013

One of the few places we go that is reasonably priced and that has something for each member of the family. With four kids with differing tastes, it's tough to find somewhere they all like but Athen's fits the bill. We have been eating there for 20+ years and I don't ever remember being disappointed.

Visited May 2013
St. Petersburg, Florida
“Best pizza in Atlanta”
Reviewed May 10, 2013

Very unique pizza but always consistently good. We always get the large Greek which has everything on it. Salads great, too.

Visited January 2013
“Best Deep Dish Pizzas!!!”
Reviewed April 10, 2013

Love the four cheese pizza, no sauce- olive oil and ricotta topped with provolone, mozz and parmesan. YUM. Crust is super good too. Can't wait to try some of the other menu items. My husband is a huge fan of the 'Greek" pizza- includes lamb gyro meat, fresh tomatoes, kalamata olives and feta. Delicious.

Visited April 2013
Sandy Springs, Georgia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Not impressed”
Reviewed April 2, 2013

My son and I ate there recently. The waitress was barely friendly, gave no straws for drinks. When the pizza came she sat In the middle of the table and gave me the plates which I had to move so we could eat. She didn't check our drinks and left; my son got up and got his own water which she saw and did not apologize for the poor service. When we were leaving she then asked did we want drinks to go....I guess so she could get a tip. The pizza was greasy and I would not recommend eating there.

• Visited April 2013