“Unpretentious, hearty French food. Pate to die for.” 5 of 5 bubbles

Cafe Alsace
Ranked #15 of 359 Restaurants in Decatur
Cuisines: French, Cafe, European
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Unpretentious, hearty French food. Pate to die for.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 9, 2008

Unpretentious, hearty French food. Pate to die for.

1 Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“perfect date spot.... great service, delicious food. the spaetzle is my weak spot!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 29, 2008

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“My absolute favorite place. Love the atmosphere, food, and people.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 7, 2008

My absolute favorite place. Love the atmosphere, food, and people.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Charming and Delicious”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 4, 2007

I ate at the Cafe Alsace a while ago while attending a trade show in Atlanta. Because of hotel problems my group had to stay out in Decatur - it turned out to be a good thing as we ended up in this charming artsy neighborhood, of which the Cafe Alsace was the highlight.

One of my travelling companions is French and he happend to notice this restaurant. He went in and spoke to the staff in French. When he returned he informed us that he was taking the entire group to authentic French dinner.

It was fantastic. Great wine, great service, great atmosphere. Our group had a large multi-course meal that I am told was 100% authentic French cuisine.

This meal was a highlight of our trip.

1 Thank Need2TravelMuchMore
atlanta, GA
“Great place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 25, 2007

Very quaint, very European. This is a classic family-owned restaurant.....mom is serving, family is cooking.....fantastic food!
Good wine list.....all French wines. Romantic atmosphere....no rush.....we felt free to linger over the wine, dessert, etc. as long as we cared to. The service was great, effecient. We will go back!

1 Thank salpac

Been to Cafe Alsace? Share your experiences!