“Our favorite place”

Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Decatur, GA
“Our favorite place”
Reviewed January 2, 2013

Our family all loves Cafe Alsace and we have been frequent visitors for the past 15 years. The food is always outstanding, the owner and staff delightful and professional people and the ambience give you the feeling of both being in France and being in someone's home. My favorites here are pate, the freshly made pie, Spaetzle Alsacienne, Choucroute Garnie and cassoulet.

Visited December 2012

Atlanta, Georgia
“I've always loved this place”
Reviewed December 5, 2012

Whenever I need a 'hit' of France this is my go-to place...it is so authentic from the color scheme, to the wall decor, the food and several French-speaking staffers...I've eaten at bistros just like this in France so many times. It's the best.

Visited September 2012
Marietta, Georgia
“Alsace ecstasy in Georgia”
Reviewed December 4, 2012

We just returned from Alsace, France and went to the Alsace Cafe in Decatur to enjoy the memories of the trip---the ambiance, the menu, the food, the wine and the service are exactly the same as in France. It was excellent from the appetizers to the dessert. Plan to relax and enjoy the evening because there is no rush and the service is excellent.

• Visited November 2012
Atlanta, Georgia
“How I miss paris.......when I need a dose”
Reviewed November 10, 2012

I dont gett there often enough.. Always a delight. Now that I write t realize I am past due to visit again. I cant say I have a favorite item....but I have never had a bad or even average one. Always top notch. Coffee is wonderful. Deserts devine. But I love the savory appetizers the best.

• Visited July 2012
Atlanta
“Cafe Alsace - Was Wonderful - The Food, the ambiance, the service !”
Reviewed October 18, 2012

4 of us went there on Saturday October 12, 2012.
What a great restaurant!
It seems they have a new menu which was just great from appetizer to dessert...
We will be going back and very soon!

• Visited October 2012