“A nice find”

Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Wheelchair Accessible
“A nice find”
Reviewed June 21, 2012

This was very nice find. We were a little concerned by the outside but once inside we were hooked. The food fresh and excellent.

South Carolina
“Love this restaurant”
Reviewed May 16, 2012

We travel to Atlanta two or three times a year to visit friends, and always plan a meal at Mezza. It is one of the best Near East (or mid-east) restaurants in the Southeast. For lunch, there are several sampler platters to choose among, and the extensive dinner menu offers a wide assortment of delicious choices. For a party of four or six, try several and share. Many of the best are vegetarian, but the meat dishes are wonderful, too. I almost always get the tabbouleh, lentil soup, kibbi, and fried cauliflower, plus a couple more.

• Visited May 2012
1 Thank travelersSC
Decatur
“AMAZING”
Reviewed April 11, 2012

Never did I think that I would LOVE lebanese food as much as I do. This resturant is AMAZING, the service is wonderful, the atmosphere is lovely. :) I go here for almost every special occasion. ALSO- try the toot.( its a drink, and its REALLY good)

• Visited April 2012
Atlanta, Georgia
“This is the best Lebanese restaurant in Georgia”
Reviewed March 3, 2012

I was raised on homemade Lebanese food and am quite picky when it comes to this cuisine. Mezza is consistently the best Lebanese restaurant in Atlanta.

The vegetable dishes here are categorically superb. Same with almost all of the meat dishes. The only complaint I have is that the kibbe, while good, doesn't quite qualify as great. The service is fairly good but cna be spotty on busy nights.

• Visited February 2012
San Antonio, Texas
“Go! You won't regent it.”
Reviewed November 17, 2011

What a discovery this restaurant was! My meal was incredible. Each dish has a distinctive flavor and was cooked to perfection. Here is what I had that I can wholeheartedly recommend - kibbe, beef kabobs, cilantro fish, lamb kabobs, and chicken shawarma.

I went to this restaurant with co-workers while I was in Atlanta on business. They all said they eat hear at least once a week. What does that tell you?

Go to Mezza in Decatur, GA. You won't regent it.

• Visited November 2011