“Good service, pleasant surroundings”
Review of Bhojanic - CLOSED

Bhojanic
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: North Decatur Rd.
Canton, Georgia
“Good service, pleasant surroundings”
Reviewed May 5, 2014

We have not eaten at a restaurant featuring Indian cuisine in a couple of years. We chose this one because it does offer chicken byrani, a dish my wife does "treasure" but hard to find. We at here on an early Sunday evening, so it was very quiet. Our waiter was attentive and knowledgeable and patient (my wife always has a LOT of questions). Loved the salad and dressing. My lamb curry had some not so tender chunks, but otherwise was very good. My wife had, chicken byrani and loved it. We will return soon.

• Visited May 2014

Atlanta, Georgia
“By Far, The Best Indian Food I've Had!”
Reviewed April 17, 2014

I love Indian food, but had not had any in awhile. An Indian colleague of mine recommended Bhojanic and said I had to try it. We went there for lunch, and I cannot say how pleased I was. The food was fantastic. Everything was great! I love that it was very authentic - not chain food. It was also a good value - not too expensive and generous enough portions that I felt full when I left. I would definitely recommend the restaurant and will certainly visit again myself. I had the vegetarian Thali at lunch and enjoyed it. Others with me, had various chicken entrees and everyone had the same feedback - "It was great!"

In fact, I'm planning a date night for my husband to go there. I can't wait for him to try the mango lassi that I enjoyed so much!

• Visited December 2013
New Orleans
“Repeat Visit Every Trip”
Reviewed April 16, 2014

As usual we had a great lunch here. A big specialty of the menu is the Thali option, Indian combination plates. This visit we went Sunday afternoon & parking was easy but Fri/Sat night not so much. A terrific Indian restaurant, pleasant to sit in. Wish you were in my home city.

• Visited January 2014
Thornton, Colorado
“Eaten better Indian”
Reviewed April 3, 2014

It is not so much that this place was poor or expensive... it just was not a great overall value. Usually Atlanta has really good Indian spots... I made the mistake of letting google choose for use when we were hungry. Nan was ok, as were the apps. Nothing really stood out and it was all a little bland. I ordered the goat... and was very let down. My dish was EASILY the worst. It was 85% or more just bone in a sauce... that was BORING. If not for the Goat this would easily be 4 stars or maybe more. Do not order the goat though... I mean goat meat is not even THAT expensive... I think I got maybe 10 grams of meat total... and 90 grams of bone. Won't go back because of this... such a shame ;(

Visited March 2014
2 Thank hyperx69
Atlanta, GA
“Good choice for Indian in Atlanta”
Reviewed March 25, 2014

Great place. We eat here all the time. They have the rich spices of authentic Indian food, and the menu has a good deal of imagination.

• Visited February 2014