“Good Indian food and helpful staff”
Review of Bhojanic - CLOSED

Bhojanic
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: North Decatur Rd.
Reviewed November 22, 2012

The curry shrimp was delicious and flavorful. The curry spices were offset by the rice and sweet mango chutney, along with a cucumber yogurt side. The server was helpful in describing the curry dish, and was correct that it is not as hot as some of the typical Indian dishes. I recommend this restaurant. Variety of wines and beers.

Reviewed November 18, 2012

Liked..
1. The decor.
2. Good service
3. Nice food.
In short it is a good place for Indian food in Atlanta.

Reviewed November 14, 2012

I have eaten here many times and the food is always delicious! The curry goat is particularly good! Nectar next door serves wonderful sandwiches as well!

Reviewed November 11, 2012

Big Indian food fan and Bhojanic delivers. My wife and I joined another couple here and I was the lone attendee with Indian-food experience. I think the menu caters to both hard core Indian food fans and to those who are a bit timid at the prospective of its unique spice and flavor. We did a mix of appetizers (or Tapas) which we all shared. Dishes we loves... Chicken 65, Seekh Kabobs, Pakora Platter, Shrimp Bhojanic and Chicken Tikki Masala for all! The beer and wine selection were impressive (did Decatur justice)... and the atmosphere was fun. Parking is tight, so be prepared. I agree with other reviews that they need to update the bathrooms. And the service was slow (just be prepared for it). So soak it up and enjoy. I can't wait to go back!

Reviewed November 8, 2012

We enjoyed our experience at Bhojanic, we had the combination platters and everything was great. The aromas and flavors were authentic and the ambiance was great. The staff was slow and service was lacking. They have paid much attention to the decor of the restaurant but completely forgot about the restrooms. It was not clean and did not lock properly. But the food made up for it.