“Big menu works for everyone”
Review of Pastries a Go Go

Pastries a Go Go
Ranked #41 of 375 Restaurants in Decatur
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed August 19, 2014

Great place for lunch with my parents. Soup and sandwiches and very good desserts. They also have breakfast all day.

There are newer reviews for Pastries a Go Go

Reviewed August 13, 2014

I have been eating here for years. The home made turkey sausage patties are the best I have ever had. The meat is tender, fresh and full of spices. My girls crave these patties. Also, the made from scratch biscuits are outrageously large and so tasty. Pile some eggs and sausage and fresh preserves in these biscuits and you have meal that will hold you for hours. Also, the pancakes and waffles melt in your mouth. The prices are extremely reasonable. There is plenty of selections on the children's menu. I have always had fantastic service here. This is just a great restaurant to bring friends and family.

Reviewed June 21, 2014

While the breakfasts here are great and the biscuits LEGENDARY, I love the tuna salad. The servicd is friendly and the patio very sweet.

Reviewed April 18, 2014

Whenever I have visitiors from out-of-town, I make it a point to take them to Pastries A Go Go for brunch. Regardless of the day, the food is consistently excellent. Wait staff recognize me when I come in and are attentive to everyone. I always enjoy getting a treat to go. The chocolate mice are a "hit" with everyone and tend to sell out quickly. Prices are reasonable with generous portions. If you want less, you can purchase 1/2-items too which leaves room for their tasty desserts. Parking is free and spaces are usually available. However, there is parking nearby, as well. During warm weather, outside tables are only a few steps away in a side courtyard. Try the biscuits and gravy with Dancing Goats coffee or get the Eggs Benedict on weekends. Honestly, I've never been served anything here that I didn't enjoy. All in all, I HIGHLY recommend this eclectic restaurant near downtown Decatur.

Reviewed March 23, 2014

Great baked goods, but so much more! The whole range: from Standard baco-and-egg breakfasts to omelets with a variety of ingredients, this place has diner charm. Highly recommended!