“Cheap fish tacos. Mmmm.”
Review of Taqueria Del Sol

Taqueria Del Sol
Ranked #20 of 373 Restaurants in Decatur
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Lunch
Dining options: Lunch
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Cheap fish tacos. Mmmm.”
Reviewed April 9, 2008

Cheap fish tacos. Mmmm.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“not the best place for tacos. a little on the pricey side.”
Reviewed January 21, 2008

not the best place for tacos. a little on the pricey side.

Atlanta
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Pack Your Patients”
Reviewed January 13, 2008

Taqueria Del Sol has a limited menu numbering about 10 items. Mostly tacos served with a variety of meat (chicken, Pork, fish, etc). A few chef specials are offered (and vary) per week. I found the fish, and fried chicken tacos the best. However, my total experience at Taqueria Del Sol was not a pleasant experience and I will not be going back anytime soon. I thought by "packing my patients" and being familiar with the long lines would arm me in handling the Taqueria Del Sol experience. I was wrong. I've never seen a restaurant employee be so rude/aggressive towards me in my adult life. There was an order mix-up, resulting in the next table's salsa being brought to our table. A Taqueria employee come out to our table and yells "You didn't pay for that salsa", and walks off. WOW!!! I call the manager to the table, and offered to pay for any item brought to our table in error. The manager offered to take the salsa away, or leave it at our table at no charge (there was no apology). Well kiddies, I hope this helps you in your discussion to patronize TDS. I think it will be a few years before I go back.

1 Thank garylovesmusic
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“My only complaint: no fountain drinks!”
Reviewed January 13, 2008

My only complaint: no fountain drinks!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Fried chicken tacos and...”
Reviewed December 30, 2007

Fried chicken tacos and enchiladas are great, but the carnitas were quite dry when I had them. Never had a problem with service at the Decatur location.