“good sub fast”

Jimmy John's
Ranked #134 of 383 Restaurants in Decatur
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed May 26, 2014

ordered for delivery to my job frequently. subs are big, bread is good. delivery is "freaky fast". they are not gourmet, but they are good.

Reviewed October 13, 2013

Basically a fast-food and take-out place. I especially liked the sandwiches wrapped in lettuce leaves rather than the usual bread or tortilla. Food is fresh and good. Nothing exotic. Service is fast.

Reviewed December 27, 2012

I don't see why I saw complaints about this restaurant.I loved my Giant sub.I could'not eat it all so I had to save some.This is my very first time going into this establishment.I am so glad I went.Beautiful Facility.The staff was very friendly and my food was on point just the way I ordered it.I will definetly be back for more.My food was soo freaking good.You have a food lover in me Jimmy Johns..

Reviewed October 31, 2012

I think that calling it ‘Gourmet’ is really stretching it a bit. It’s just pricy, not gourmet. Yes, it’s fresh French bread, and yes, everything is sliced fresh right there… just like Publix.

My wife and I each got the 8 in. Italian “Vito.” It was supposed to come with salt, pepper, oregano, oil and vinegar dressing. It came with nothing. When we went back to the counter, the line was very full and some were families with children. I tried to get someone’s attention, but the people behind the counter were not at all interested in finding out what was wrong with our sandwiches. Ergo, we had to make do with two dry, unseasoned and undressed heroes… on very dry bread.

My advise, if you want a really good and quick sandwich, go to Publix. Their meat is sliced fresh daily. Their bread is fresh baked daily. It’s a whole lot better, and you get a variety. And, on top of that, it’s prepared right in front of you and they’re not finished until you’re satisfied.