“Great outdoor seating”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Lilburn,ga
“Great outdoor seating”
Reviewed June 5, 2014

We went here with a large out of town group and everyone enjoyed the experience. The deck seating is great and the front bocci ball area is a nice plus. Food is good, service could be a little better. I jhad the taco plate with fish and chicken and they were both tasty. Burgers were big and tasty.

• Visited May 2014

New Orleans
“Fantastic Visit Short on Seafood Options”
Reviewed April 16, 2014

I LOVED my family visit on a busy Friday night with a live folk band. Terriffic. Service was great. We had to wait for a table but they got us seated at the bar as soon as possible to sit & have a drink there. They have a cocktail menu always a winner with me. The whole atmosphere was fantastic. I enjoyed the fish & chips but my husband who ate here regularly on business previously, said how the menu has changed. There are now very limited seafood options. Which disappointed him & my daughter both seafood eaters. Which explains the 4 star review not 5. If in town on a Friday night I'm definitely returning for the live folk music night. Parking is tight for a busy night. we got lucky in finding a single space at 8pm.

• Visited January 2014
“Beer, atmosphere and great service”
Reviewed March 6, 2014 via mobile

We picked Harbor Bay because I wanted some seafood. What this place has is a great selection of beer and drinks, comfortable seating in a cozy venue, and friendly efficient service. What they don't have is a large selection of seafood.
We had the calamari starter, which went down well with some drafts. The cod in fish and fries was excessively battered and oily, and only 6 shrimp graced the grits (an improvement on other reviewers' 4) although it is one of the higher priced items on the menu. If you don't mind this, then you will be deeply satisfied with an otherwise tasty meal.
We will come back to drink and be merry, but eat at home beforehand.

Atlanta, Georgia
“Pretzels and Chowder”
Reviewed December 12, 2013

This was my first visit. They had a nice beer and some wonderful specialty drinks on their menu. I elected for a beer but will return for brunch so I can try one of their Bloody Mary's.
Since this was our first visit we wanted to sample several items. We started out wit an order of their soft pretzels. They were hot and soft! They were paired with a Beer Cheese Fondue and some great mustard. Both sauces were great.
Next we had the lobster chowder. Magnificent. Nice bite to it, but not too spicy and had an ample amount of lobster.
My friend had the grouper sandwich and I had the Shrimp Po Boy.Both sandwiches were good. French fries were crisp on the outside and creamy in the inside.
We were both pleased with our selections.

• Visited December 2013
Stockbridge, Georgia
“Tasty, overpriced food”
Reviewed December 4, 2013

This was our 2nd visit. This was on a weekday, early afternoon, so we had the place mostly to ourselves and, perhaps as a result, got great service. Decor is gently nautical, casual, spacious. The food came quickly and was presented nicely. The Lobster Mac'n'Cheese included ample lobster &/or crab in the thick sauce; I could take or leave the toasted breading on top. It wasn't hot--barely warm, in fact--but that works for me so I didn't complain. The Caesar Salad was tasty but missing the usual creamy dressing; instead it was a clear oil-based dressing (probably healthier!) Why do kitchens insist on serving salads that have to be cut?? Bite-size would be so much more user friendly. The fried okra was good, lightly breaded, mild. The Shrimp'n'Grits was hearty; a bed of grits topped with 4 shrimp and plentiful sauce. The Gumbo was good, a little bit of spice but not too much for the average palate. Drinks, like most menu items, were unnecessarily overpriced so we passed. Conclusion: we would go back but only with another Restaurants.com coupon or equivalent to offset the expense.

• Visited December 2013