“Great Find in Atlanta”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Harbour Bar and Fish House - CLOSED

Harbour Bar and Fish House
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Macon, Georgia
“Great Find in Atlanta”
Reviewed September 23, 2013

This is a great restaurant with a definite Key West feel. There is great outside seating with a bacci ball course right out in front of the restaurant. We began with the smoked gouda and crab dip (fantastic). I had a lobster and corn chowder that was out of this world. Everyone thoroughly enjoyed their food and we will definitely be back.

Visited August 2013

Atlanta
“Nice atmosphere;Average food and slow service.”
Reviewed September 18, 2013

Our family of four went for dinner here on an early Wednesday evening. The restaurant has a very nice atmosphere and I can see how it would be a popular spot on the weekends. I love seafood, but my crab cake dinner was not very good. It was heavily breaded and spiced and the portion was much smaller than I had anticipated. I barely could taste the crab. The roasted corn, however, was fresh and tasty.

The creole chicken pasta was described as "lightly spiced", but my son (who enjoys spicy food) thought it was heavily spiced.

The service was extremely slow for a Wednesday night. The restaurant was not crowded at all and the few times we needed our waitress,she was nowhere to be found.

I would like to try this restaurant again and see if there is another seafood selection that I may like. They have a nice bar area and the brunch sounds interesting.

• Visited September 2013
Atlanta, Georgia
“Great Seafood, Fair Prices, Charming Atmosphere”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

This old-time southern house with big porch and backyard seating, live music on week-ends, and delicious fresh seafood is an ideal place to spend an evening for both couples and groups of friends. The prices are fair, the service is good, and free parking is available.

Visited July 2013
csy728900
“Just found this place and it is awesome”
Reviewed July 22, 2013

I have lived in north GA for 23 years. Saw this on trip advisor while I was waiting for my son to get out of class at Gupton Jones. It was really good. I had no idea. The food tasted so fresh. I had the Lobster corn chowder and my son had buffalo chicken tacos. We had the crab dip appetizer. It was all excellant and the service was great. Will def. go back soon.

• Visited July 2013
Atlanta, GA, United States
“Great seafood and comfortable relaxed atmosphere”
Reviewed July 19, 2013

We went to this restaurant on a whim and really loved it. The mahi mahi was delicious and perfectly cooked and my partner loved her ravioli. It was very comfortable and not busy or loud like so many restaurants these days. We will definitely return!!

• Visited July 2013