“incredible pizza”

Ranked #12 of 371 Restaurants in Decatur
Marburg, Germany
“incredible pizza”
Reviewed August 28, 2014

as a new englander who grew up minutes from pepe's pizza in new haven, i love my pizza and was discouraged when I came to atlanta and couldn't find a good pizza place. Sapori di Napoli is AMAZING to the point where I get cravings for their funghi pizza and can eat a large in one sitting by myself (I am a 5'5 100lb girl). The owners are from Italy and import their ingredients from there. They also brought the oven they use from Italy, too. I take all the people I know here, it is truly incredible! Sometimes I even order a pizza to go for "a friend" aka myself later.

Give it a try!

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank Leah D

• Korean first
Decatur, Georgia
“Pizza Pizza Pizza!!!”
Reviewed August 26, 2014

My husband and I eat here frequently. Love the delicate subtle taste of their pizza sauce and the salads are fresh and tasty. Warm and friendly staff, nice outdoor patio and free parking in their lot. Love it!

• Visited August 2014
Decatur, Georgia
“Outstanding Pizza”
Reviewed August 10, 2014

Great, authentic Italian pizza. The service is prompt and staff are helpful. Every time that I have come, the pizza has been spectacular, and the other various pasta and risotto dishes have been just as good. Strongly recommend the arancini (fried rice balls) as an appetizer.

• Visited June 2014
Douglasville, Georgia
“Outstanding Pizza”
Reviewed June 21, 2014

My family visited Sapori di Napoli and are glad we did! The service was friendly and attentive but the real star here is the pizza. Perfectly prepared in an Italian wood-fired oven, our pizzas were topped with the freshest ingredients. The buffalo-milk mozzarella was delicious and there was even a smoked version. The meats, vegetable and herb toppings were all authentic, fresh and delicious. The crust was also fresh and had the ideal texture and flavor. We are looking forward to our next visit.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank GTMann
Bethesda, Maryland, United States
“Fantastic Pizza and Fun Places to Eat”
Reviewed March 13, 2014

We had 7 persons when we ate there and there was no problem sitting us. Great tasty food. Good for kids too. Very very good pizza. A good wine selection also at a good price.

• Visited February 2014