“Great!”

Dining options: Breakfast
Richmond, Virginia
“Great!”
Reviewed July 21, 2014

We absolutely loved the food. I don't eat pork or beef and there were plenty of other options. The service was quick. The only downfall was that they just made a new batch of sweet tea that we had to wait on and when we got it, the tea wasn't sweet at all. I would highly recommend and when I come back to Atlanta, I will come again.

Visited July 2014

Newark, Delaware
“Great breakfast very accommodating”
Reviewed May 5, 2014

Looked the service and were very happy to seat 8 people in the morning after the wedding, loved it. The breakfast menu was wonderful and so delicious especially those wicked biscuits

Visited May 2014
New York, NY
“Average Diner Food, Poor Hosting Service”
Reviewed April 28, 2014

We chose this restaurant at 11:00am on a Sunday morning. We were told there was a 15 minute wait. We walked around and returned 12 minutes later, and the host told us we would be seated at an empty outside table (great!) as soon as it was bussed. I amped up my appetite, only to watch "our" table sit with SIX other tables waiting to be bussed by a single, slow-as-molasses teen bus boy. I was dying to jump in and bus the darn thing myself. Finally, the host bussed the table--without using a tray, which took like 4 trips-- and seated us about half an hour after we arrived. I had "griddle grits" and French toast, orange juice, and coffee. The waiter stayed on things and kept my coffee full. The food and prices were fine --about what we expected from a diner-- but we also expect diners to be fast. To me, that is sort of the point of a diner. . . not to have a fine dining experience but to get one's belly full and move on in a reasonably short time. Thumbs Up Diner could be better with a more enthusiastic staff in the front of the house. If you choose to go, just plan to sit back and be there for a while.

• Visited April 2014
Atlanta
“A Real Down Home Diner - Good for Breakfast”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

The pancakes and waffles are great, especially the buckwheat variety with pecans. The 3-egg omelets are good. The biscuits are too heavy; go for toast instead. Service is friendly and coffee is poured generously.

Visited February 2014
Atlanta, Georgia
“Two Thumbs up!”
Reviewed January 23, 2014

I ate at this eatery with my coworkers during lunchtime. I ordered french toast & sausage and hot chocolate. Our waiter was very attentive, the food was great, and I will definitely return to dine again!

• Visited December 2013