“Excellent Burger Alternative”
Review of Farm Burger

Farm Burger
Ranked #7 of 380 Restaurants in Decatur
Reviewed August 10, 2014

As someone who does not eat beef, I normally shy away from restaurants that serve only burgers, but I am glad to have ventured to Farm Burger. There are two main alternatives for the non-beef eater: a chicken burger and a quinoa burger. I chose the quinoa burger and ate one of the best vegetarian burgers I have ever had (which means a lot coming from someone who also shies away from quinoa). The only reason this review is not 5 out of 5 stars is that the caramelized onions just weren't "right." Something about them left an odd aftertaste. But, overall, good experience and quick service!

Reviewed July 15, 2014

So we went to one of Atlanta's Top 10 burger restaurants. Really? This was considered a Top 10?

So the beer was cool, not cold. They make their patties, grill them and then take them off the grill and leave them sitting on a cookie sheet. (Saw at least a dozen burgers on the cookie sheet already cooked waiting to be re-warmed) Then they throw them back on the grill to warm them up. Now mind you the place was NOT crowded, at all.

When my burger arrived it was just barely warm on the inside and it was not medium. (So this thing has been sitting out partially cooked for how long and then I get it rare) Sent it back and the next one was cooked a little more on the well side but it to was just barely warm.

Are you kidding me?

The fries and onion rings are dripping in grease and they were just warm not hot and expensive for what you get.

The men's restroom is disgusting. As you walk back to the restrooms notice how disgusting/dirty the place is. Where is the Health Department?

So for $50.00 for 3 of us it was poor, very, very poor. Don't go, don't waste your money and take this place out of the Top 10 and put it in the Bottom 10.

You have been warned.

2  Thank Marine-0311-Grunt
Reviewed July 13, 2014 via mobile

I wanted to take my husband here before an event we had planned in Decatur. I had been to farm burger before and remembered the food as being outstandingly fresh and tasty. Our burgers came expertly prepared, mine med/rare, my husbands medium, but I was a little disappointed because it wasn't juicy like I remembered. I wondered if the fat blend of the meat was the same as I remembered. The last time I had to slurp my burgers juiciness. This won't prevent me from trying again though. The fries were just as we liked them and the meal came to our table in enough time for us to enjoy before the event. This is a great family place anytime.

Reviewed June 30, 2014

Ate here yesterday (Sunday) after eagerly anticipating what had been said to be 'The best burger in Atlanta' and was severly dissapointed. The burgers were fine, not incredible. I have had better at Yeah!Burger in the city. Additionally the onion rings were quite greasy. Nice environment however and we got there at 11:30 when they open and there was already a line (and there was a line throughout our entire meal--a lot of people seem to like it).

Reviewed June 29, 2014 via mobile

Are here with the family after hearing how good this place is and we were all disappointed. Despite asking how we wanted our burgers cooked all were done the same way - well done. The over cooking unfortunately did not carry over to the onion rings which were soggy and greasy. Over all for $55 for lunch for 4 we will go elsewhere for better food.

1  Thank ANP123