“Where's the beef?”

Farm Burger
Ranked #9 of 371 Restaurants in Decatur
“Where's the beef?”
Reviewed January 7, 2014 via mobile

It's here at Farm Burger. Organic farm fresh ingredients, made to order (no salt!) and the crew is always in a good mood and friendly!
I eat here monthly and I've never been disappointed. Yes, it can be crowded and it's a little pricier than one would expect to pay for a burger and fries but this is certainly no chain food and well worth the quality! Onion rings and Farm Burger sauce is a must have...lil heaven right there.
LOVE my FarmBurger!

• Visited December 2013

“How burgers should be”
Reviewed January 4, 2014 via mobile

The high Yelp rating of Farm Burger, Decatur made us stop and have a look on a rainy afternoon down Ponce de Leon. Although it was 4pm, there was a lot of takeout traffic and plenty tables. Service is very welcoming and prompt. We loved the menu - both food and beer has something for everyone. I highly recommend their original The Farm Burger, with some local ale. You can choose how you want your burger done (medium or well) and this makes all the difference in the world. Get a side of sweet potato fries. You'll never want Burger King again.

Visited January 2014
Atlanta, Georgia
“Grass fed burgers at their best”
Reviewed January 2, 2014 via mobile

So I normally frequent this restaurant for work lunch meetings, however, this time I had the family with me and wanted to treat them to a world class burger... Set in the heart of "wonderland", Decatur GA, Farm Burger provides grass fed beef in a burger style custom built by you or the way they like them. Although this plays stays packed for lunch daily, there always seems to be a place to park, a seat to sit and a steady moving line. Great service, great food!

Atlanta, Georgia
“Good burgers, great service!”
Reviewed December 28, 2013

I've been here several times, mainly just for takeout. We came the other day with our parents and in-laws and nearly went somewhere else because of the long line. But the line actually went really quickly and didn't take too long.

Even though the place was packed, the attentive staff made sure we got a table and one opened up right away.

It didn't take too long for our food to arrive -- my little one loved the red mule grits, my hamburger was pretty tasty (I've had the chicken burger before too and loved it), the milkshake was pretty yummy.

All in all a really reliable place to have a meal.

• Visited December 2013
“One of my favorites!”
Reviewed December 5, 2013 via mobile

My daughter and I tried Farm Burger for the first time a few months ago, and have been regulars since then. We love getting their daily combo special. It is always good and involves combinations we would never come up with on our own! Great burger, great atmosphere, and good value!

Visited September 2013

Been to Farm Burger? Share your experiences!