“WOW!”
Review of Farm Burger

Farm Burger
Ranked #8 of 380 Restaurants in Decatur
Reviewed January 29, 2013

My friend and I met here for lunch yesterday - we went early because we knew it filled up fast. It was such a great experience from the get-go. The staff is friendly and enthusiastic and attentive, the quinoa veggie burger and sweet potato fries were perfectly cooked- the best I've ever had. My friend got a side of collard greens and they tasted like what our grandmothers cooked! Parking was fine, the place got really busy but we could still have a conversation, which is rare in a crowded place. We will go back and you should go!

Reviewed December 30, 2012

This place is amazing! I went here for dinner and had a great experence. They have great burgers and they also have great glutin free burgers.They have a outside area,The eating area is good and the food is great! For those familys who enjoy burgers and is looking for a burger restraunt in decatur,i recomend farm burger!

Reviewed December 22, 2012 via mobile

My own experience here was at odds with other reviews. I would compare the hamburger I had here unfavorably with a Burger King whopper.

Reviewed December 15, 2012

They make a tasty quinoa veggie burger. Order it well done. I don't eat meat. So, its nice to be able to dine out with friends and actually be able to eat something other then a side salad. Their sweet potato fries are delicious and so are their salads.

Based on the crowd. I would say their food is good in general.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

The only place to get a better tasting burger is from your own grill at home. The burgers are so juicy and the FB sauce is the bomb! Their sweet potato fries are the best. The toppings are so varied. The food may be a little more expensive at Farm Burger, but that's because it's local and humane!