“OMG!!”

Farm Burger
Ranked #8 of 367 Restaurants in Decatur
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Atlanta, Georgia
“OMG!!”
Reviewed November 14, 2012

Wow! This place is AMAZING! If you are looking for an awesome burger, this is the place! Very fresh and juicy! Absolutely delicious and worth the calories!

Visited September 2012

Muscle Shoals, Alabama
“Yummy Burger and Toppings”
Reviewed November 8, 2012

The burgers are great--the toppings are awesome! Everyone in my family loved eating here. It was a bit crowded (long line and very little seating) but worth it. We all tried something different so we could share. The onion rings are delish, too!

• Visited October 2012
Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
“Great concept - but they forgot our fries!”
Reviewed October 22, 2012

We did take out here while I was with family in Decatur. The menu is incredible and daring and I commend them for taking a burger to such an exciting level. My burger was good, but nothing special. The fried okra was a treat. But when I order 'rings and fries' I kinda want there to be some fries. Which there were not. So I unfortunately I had burger, no fries. Which is disappointing as I'm sure they are incredible. They did offer to rectify on the next order though when we called them.

Based on the menu, the restaurant itself and the reviews I know this place is special. But unfortunately I'm finding it a little hard to forgive a burger joint that sends me home with no fries. I would give them another chance though.

• Visited October 2012
Atlanta
“Great burgers, but a bit too noisy for me”
Reviewed October 18, 2012

The burgers are great, but no ambiance and way too noisy.
I think it might be just a little too busy and noisy for a casual diner.

Visited September 2012
Atlanta, GA
“Burger of Choice”
Reviewed September 29, 2012

They use grass fed beef and local organic farmers for as much of their produce as possible. I go have a burger, sweet potatoe fries and small salad. All is extremly good and I never have trouble with the icky stomach grease feeling I get anywhere else I get burgers & fries at. Really good food and I have been going once every week or two for awhile now. No other burger joint for me.

• Visited September 2012