“A fancy shmancy 5 Guys”
Review of Farm Burger

Farm Burger
Ranked #8 of 379 Restaurants in Decatur
Reviewed September 26, 2012 via mobile

first visit was on a Monday night. it was pretty slow service was quick and friendly. let me just say, the fries were out of this world! I consider myself a French fry connoisseur. I am the chick that will order a side of fries with a side of fries. They were perfectly fine.
The burger was really good, I order one with smoked paprika mayo fresh jalapenos ..pretty tasty.
My first visit was with a friend so i wanted to return with my husband so he could experience those fries. When we we returned 5 days later on a Saturday, the line was in the parking lot to have your order taken. While it took a while to actually give our order, the food was out within minutes, and i mean, minutes. They have toppings for the burger you won't find at 5 guys, like smoked gouda cheese, blue cheese, etc some that are a dollar, some two dollars.
The burgers were pretty good. The fries this time were more as good as the previous Monday night simply because they seemed a little limp from not being straight out the fryer. They were really busy so i don't fault them. The first experience with their fries was so awesome, i would forgive a few mess ups. Silk in all, its a great place. Burgers good fries awesome, two thumbs up from me.

Reviewed September 20, 2012

So creative, always changing, this is a fantastic burger joint with flare. We eat here at least once a week.

Reviewed September 19, 2012

My boyfriend and I stopped at this little burger joint. We were very pleasantly surprised. It's a great little spot, and the burgers were great!

Reviewed September 14, 2012 via mobile

Excellent meal and great service. My mom was in town for a visit and we looked to trip advisor for a lunch spot. Mom said it was the best burger and fried she has ever eaten. That's what a son likes to hear when he takes mom out to eat.

Reviewed September 10, 2012

Okay, so I admit. We have a habit of going to Farm Burger every Tuesday. Of the fancy burger places, this seems the best. I can't say their burgers are great. I scarcely eat meat and when I do I want it thick and rare, which isn't really how they do it here. What they do really, really well are all the toppings and all the sides. You want goat cheese? Bone marrow? I'm telling you, its great. Every day they have immaginative specials. Their salads are yummy. Their pickled veggies are to die for. And, I have to say, I love the quinoa burger with roasted onions, arugula and aioli - but that's just how I order mine. You can get what you want.