“My favorite place to eat ever!”
Review of The Iberian Pig

The Iberian Pig
Reserve with OpenTable
The Iberian Pig is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 370 Restaurants in Decatur
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Church St.
Transit: We are located directly in the Decatur Square. There is a Decatur MARTA stop located in front of the restaurant.
Decatur, Georgia
“My favorite place to eat ever!”
Reviewed March 28, 2013

My husband took some business associates here right after they opened. He raved about how good it was and took me for our anniversary. We have been many times since and every time the food is amazing. I always have a mojito to start while my husband has red wine. We get the meat and cheese to begin with and move on to the tacos, eggplant fries, and the dates (which are the best ever). Can't wait to go again. Seriously, this place is the best ever!

Visited November 2012
2 Thank WalkerMom200

“Straight out of Spain”
Reviewed March 26, 2013

Truly some of the best tapas I have had the pleasure to eat. Easy to get to, you have no excuses not to try this great restaurant - across the lane from the Decatur train stop. We let the waiter bring what he thought was the best dishes until we were full. Every dish was better than the last. The bacon wrapped dates were the bomb! but really, everything was incredible. The mixed drinks were impeccable with some great Spanish twists. Definitely order the Bellota - you will never think of ham in the same way.

• Visited March 2013
2 Thank Jenna L
Atlanta, Georgia, USA
“whole suckling pig dinner”
Reviewed March 15, 2013

we enjoyed their tapas so much that we got a group of us together and went for the whole roasted suckling pig dinner. It's served table-side (face and all!) with sides and etc. Finished the dinner with their craft bar bacon infused whiskey and amazingggg churros with dark chocolate sauce. And yes, I tried to drink it!

Visited November 2012
4 Thank hellokitae
Atlanta, Georgia
“Tasty tapas”
Reviewed March 11, 2013 via mobile

Fantastic food, charcuterie, cheese, and many other delectable delights, bacon wrapped dates were especially delicious. House made sangria also a must do,. A great place to go with people who don't mind sharing. It works best to order several different smalllates to share and then a few larger bites, also to share and then smaller sweet bites to share. Makes for a lovely communal experience.

3 Thank fitzga
Anderson, South Carolina
“Excellent!”
Reviewed March 8, 2013

We thoroughly enjoyed our meal here. I would recommend the tapas. I would also recommend the flatbread. The atmosphere is really cool too! The entire area is cool with shops and bars in a pedestrian only road.

• Visited February 2013