“WOW!”

Your Dekalb Farmers Market
Ranked #1 of 33 things to do in Decatur
Reviewed May 13, 2013

While on trip to ATL this past weekend, we looked up and visited the DeKalb Farmers Market. I was amazed at the sheer volume of things inside. Everything from fruits and vegetables, to spices from around the globe, to fresh meats and cheeses. I was in awe of the massive amount of items inside the store...(as well as people). The variety if amazing - both regular and organic are available. The bakery and floral department smelled amazing! The fresh meat and seafood market on the other hand, didn't. But, it was tolerable. The prices are quite reasonable and we will be back on our next trip to ATL.

Reviewed May 10, 2013

If you are a foodie, and you can't find what you want at the DeKalb Farmer's Market, it probably doesn't exist. The selection of fresh fruits, vegetables meats and seafood is over the top. The spices are like those seen in foreign markets. Try something you've never hear of!

Reviewed April 22, 2013

Recently visited the DeKalb Farmer's Market, just outside of Atlanta and was not disappointed. Lots of fresh food including fish, sausages, seafood, meat and spices along with the usual assortment of fresh vegetables and spices.......get there early for the fresh ground cinnamon!

Reviewed April 12, 2013

I like the variety of fruits and vegetables available - organic and regular. Beautiful desserts at the bakery and flowers in the floral department. The only thing I don't like is the smell of the building but it's tolerable.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

I almost hate to post a review, because this place is already packed. Any space not taken up by food is swamped with intent shoppers maneuvering buggies. I purely love visiting the Dekalb Market -- I go for the exotic - quinoa, adzuki beans, grains of every kind. Chips, dips, wines, cheeses (oh, the cheeses). Fish (live and otherwise)~ Last time I scored fresh shark meat! Coffees....breads....flowers...fruits - they have the most wild looking luscious fruits I have ever found in the US. But fair warning!!! Don't go on the weekend unless you understand that it is rear ends and elbows all day long.