“New ownership hasn't improved at all”

Johnny's New York Style Pizza
Ranked #17 of 73 Restaurants in Dawsonville
Cuisines: Pizza
Palm Springs, California
“New ownership hasn't improved at all”
Reviewed June 10, 2013 via mobile

There is a lack of consistency here both in food and service. Once we had the cook come out and he was so dirty looking we took the pizza home and threw it away. Don't waste your money you'd be better off making frozen pizza. That's what we do now!

• Visited May 2013

Ellijay, Georgia
“Not the best of Johnny's”
Reviewed March 22, 2013

My family loves Johnny's pizza! Unfortunately this one in Dawsonville has disappointed us many times. I think this will be the last time we eat at this one. The service is the problem and getting the orders correct is another one. Our order was 100% correct once in the last three times that we ordered from there. Service is also slow. The food is good, but the wait and the incorrect order is not worth the hassle.

• Visited January 2013
Dawsonville, Georgia
“Pizza average at best, salad old and wimpy”
Reviewed February 12, 2013 via mobile

I've eaten dinner at Johnny's quite a few times but have decided to write a review so maybe they will see it and make better food. The pizza will always be average, but cooked consistently. The service is always excellent, hard working and friendly..which makes this hard to write. The salad I got last night was very old and terrible. Old lettuce, lousy dressing, not good all around. The pizza and sauce is average at best. The calzones aren't bad. I like the atmosphere. If I wasn't for the lack of competition they would be hurting. Maybe try a new sauce? Different pizza recipe? Throw out old lettuce! Improve your salads.

Dawsonville, Georgia
“Dinner at Johnny's”
Reviewed August 17, 2012

The people who run Johnny's are great. The pizza is average but consistent. Restaurant is clean. Your best bet is to tell them exactly how you want it. The sauce is so, so. I'll be back though.

Visited August 2012
Phenix City, Alabama
“over priced”
Reviewed May 17, 2012

ordered from them because they deliver to the hotel I was staying at....it was pricey for lunch but I don't mind paying for good food...I was NOT impressed and the order was not correct...

Visited May 2012