“See for yourself”
Review of Blue Bicycle

Blue Bicycle
Ranked #2 of 82 Restaurants in Dawsonville
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Description: We are a full service 68 seat restaurant in an unpretentious setting. Chef owned and operated since 2005. Eclectic menu leans toward French with a southern accent. Menu is seasonal with local items when we can get them and EVERYTHING is made in-house. We offer a range of selections for both the cautious and adventurous diner. Wine list of about 75 offerings with representations spanning the globe, including a handful of local N.Georgia wines. Full bar, crafting cocktails.
Reviewed October 6, 2017 via mobile

Ask to speak to the owner lady(just for the fun of it)and see for yourself. Food is good but I prefer to give my money to nice and polite people. I own a business and am extremely nice and polite to every customer that supports my business.

4  Thank LucyDawsonvilleGA

Reviewed October 3, 2017 via mobile

If you want a special dining experience then go to the Blue Bicycle for dinner. My husband and I went for our Anniversary dinner and weren't disappointed. The food was upscale delicious!! We felt like we were dining in a downtown Atlanta restaurant right in Dawsonville Georgia. This was our first visit but definitely won't be our last. I would like to also try them for lunch the next time we are in the area.

Reviewed September 17, 2017

They try to be 'gourmet', but my tastes just don't coincide. Their Duck is great, but when I asked for more cherry sauce (which was scarce) I was told NO! Burger they tout as 'best in D'ville' was just OK. Pasta & Beef Tips is good. Other 'specials' are sometimes delish, but they are not always offered.

1  Thank Suellen T
Reviewed September 10, 2017

This is a lovely bistro with an interesting menu with a focus on local and in season ingredients. The staff is very friendly and quite helpful. They are quick to assist with the menu and were knowledgeable about the wine list. The food was prepared and presented quite well and was top notch. The local mushrooms prepared with garlic, paremesan, and served in browned garlic butter was the appetizer hit. The fresh summer salad of watermelon, basil, onion, and balsamic was another winner. All of the entrees were popular. Simply the best restaurant in Dawsonville.

Reviewed August 16, 2017

This was my first time at this restaurant. My wife had a lunch and it was OK. However, this time NOTHING went right. We had three courses and it took two hours to serve them. The crab cake was OK, the salad was wilted and tasteless. The main course for me was uneatable...obviously the chef tripped when he put the salt on my chicken. For that, I had waited almost two hours. My wife and I shared her shrimp and grits. Again very tasteless. We were offered free desserts, but I passed as I had already been in this restaurant long enough. Oh, they did comp my meal. One final note...wear earplugs...the noise is AWFUL. Go to McDonalds...the food is better.

3  Thank groverb312