“Good food and service”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Jacksonville, Florida
“Good food and service”
Reviewed May 4, 2014 via mobile

Osaka is a nice little place in Dawsonville for Japanese. Their rolls are delicious and the service is usually pretty good. We prefer to sit at the sushi bar but they have regular tables and hibachi seating as well.

Gainesville, Georgia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Horrible service!”
Reviewed April 13, 2014

I have been to other hibachi grills and I am a huge fan, but NOT a fan of Osaka in Dawsonville! The staff were extremely unpleasant and very unwilling to accomadate our group, and when asked if they would do anything special for the birthday girl (she was turning 8, and Osaka was her special request) we had to almost demand a celabratory attitude. The space was cramped, the staff uninviting, and overall the worst dining experience I've EVER had.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank Lanay B
“Terrific combo of great food and great service”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

A group of 10 friends spent New Years Eve here. Very enjoyable. We ate early before midnight. The table chef was entertaining and the food was very good.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank RickYoung9556
“Great food”
Reviewed March 4, 2014 via mobile

My only complaint is space. They need more tables. Food is great tho. My husband and I go about once a month.

• Visited March 2014
Dawsonville, Georgia
“Never again...”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

My family and I are big fans of Kani house but it can get expensive so we thought we would give Osaka a try. It was nothing like Kani house. The fried rice actually had corn in it. The "soup" had been watered down entirely too much. This had to have been one of the worst meals that I've ever had. Never again.

• Visited November 2013