“Typical bit reliable”

Cuisines: American
Dahlonega, Georgia
“Typical bit reliable”
Reviewed May 23, 2013

I would say that this is a great place to get reliable food and service. I have not had a bad meal here or bad service. Of course it is standard issue stuff but always prepared well. Service is good and the place is clean.

Visited May 2013
Thank ms.go-go

Atlanta, Georgia
“Two disappointing trips”
Reviewed February 19, 2013

A year ago, I reviewed this restaurant very favorably. The past two lunches there, however, have been disappointing. The food is very slow coming out, and, this time, my chicken and vegetables (the new Portobello Mushroom Chicken) were barely warm. It takes a while for potato wedges and chicken to cool off, so this was either never hot or it sat for a while. Management took 50% off the entree, and the server was very polite, but we wished we had gone to Captain D's or Kentucky Fried Chicken.

• Visited February 2013
Dahlonega, Georgia
“Great service and food”
Reviewed January 28, 2013

My granddaughter and I ate a late lunch at applebee;s today and this was great. The hostess and server were really on their game considering this was like 3 in the afternoon. The new french onion soup was fantastic. The spinach shrimp salad was awesome. The place was clean, the manger came around to make sure things were good, and the server was awesome. Will return to see what happens when the place is busy.

• Visited January 2013
Northport
“Good food”
Reviewed December 2, 2012

Always know what to expect here and it's good quality and good service. Love their Oriental salad! Also the 2 for $20 specials including an appetizer are a good option.

Visited March 2012
“The mánager needs to be replaced”
Reviewed November 23, 2012

We waited over an hour to be told someone screwed up in the kitchen. Our server sent the mánager over to our table. He was so rude and the only thing he said was the cook was fixing new steaks. My steak was not well done as I had ordered. The server sent him back over, again he was rude. I have witnessed this mánager being rude to a lot of customers. I have never been to a restaurant where they dont make up for their screw up. He needs to be fired and replaced with someone with customer service skills.