“Very nice server”

Cuisines: American
Atlanta, Georgia
“Very nice server”
Reviewed February 20, 2013

We had not eaten at a Ruby Tuesday in quite some time, a year or more. We were pleased to see many new items on the menu and a wide selection. The food was definitely not health food -- a salad bar is what you make of it, but it was good, better than average. What made the visit a real success, however, was our server, Tania, who was friendly and enthusiastic, not superficially, but appearing to genuinely enjoy what she was doing. The blackberry iced tea (we got ours unsweetened) was very good.

• Visited February 2013

Sautee Nacoochee, Georgia
“Overall more like a 3.5; salad bar 4.5; men's room 0.5”
Reviewed February 4, 2013

This visit was a little disappointing. First, there was no one at the hostess desk and so people were coming in and being seated "out of order." Finally, a server took charge and some order was restored.
Service was slow. I don't know why that would be so since the restaurant was not very crowded. My wife said her dinner was OK plus, maybe good, but not especially good. Mine was the same except for the creamed cauliflower (yuk). My server willingly offered another choice, covering with "well, some people really like it, others hate it."
The salad bar was good, as usual. Management seems to make a point of keeping it clean and offering a number of choices.
A real disappointment was the men's room. I won't go into detail but let me just say that as an old guy and a germophobe, clean restrooms are essential to civilized and comfortable life. I am very thankful, however, that it wasn't as bad as a west Texas rest stop or a Korean public facility.

• Visited February 2013
Georgia
“It's Ruby Tuesday... What else do you need to know?”
Reviewed January 25, 2013

Mid priced meals. Same menu we all know and love. Right next to Dawsonville's famous Premium Outlet Mall.

Cumming, Georgia
“Just Ok”
Reviewed December 30, 2012

Just okay. Not a lot of choice on the menu. The service was just ok and not a lot of people dining. Food was ok although not great. We will not be dining at this location again.

Visited October 2012
Cumming, Georgia
“" Nice for a Quick Lunch"”
Reviewed December 15, 2012

When Shopping at the Outlet Center Ruby Tuesday's is okay for a quick bite. I know the service is at times slow, it is not an upscle restaurant but it also isn't very expensive. We enjoy the salad bar so we don't have a long wait when we go. My husband and I are retired so were not in a hurry, yesterday when we were there they were very busy as it usually is on any holiday. We were seated right away and were taken care of immediately. My thought is that it may not be the greatest or best place in town it is still a nice convenient place to have lunch when shopping at the Outlet Mall.

• Visited December 2012