“Good food but slow”

Ranked #57 of 73 Restaurants in Dawsonville
Ellijay Georgia
“Good food but slow”
Reviewed August 3, 2014

It seemed that everything we ordered had to be "cooked to order" so we sat in a parking space waiting for it. I did appreciate the trash cans as I was able to clean out my car while I waited

Visited August 2014

Gainesville, Georgia, United States
“Loves me sums chickens”
Reviewed August 2, 2014 via mobile

First time stopping at this location, and was very surprised. The young guy at counter was very nice, and tried to make our meal cheaper with options.we had to sit next to the trash can, and the girl that came to empty it even ask us if it was ok, because we were so close.food was perfect, and cant say anything bad at all.

Dawsonville, GA
“LOVE their chicken”
Reviewed April 6, 2014

Popeyes chicken is so, soooooooooooo much tastier & quite a bit cheaper than KFC! They're new, but are trying to get ir right! Have patience & keep trying! <G>

• Visited April 2014
Cumming, Georgia, United States
“Wow-- that was quick. Bummer.”
Reviewed January 20, 2014

I am SO disappointed in this restaurant-- the first two meals were excellent, the third and fourth were average, then it digressed... twice. We are done with these guys until they get a new manager.

The last two trips they didn't have what we wanted to order-- there was a 12-minute wait each time. We're not talking funky stuff here, either, but standard Popeye's spicy chicken wings (3) as well as popcorn shrimp.

I'm a management consultant by trade, and I really felt sorry for the young man behind the counter... when it was obvious that the manager on duty was the problem.

I hope that these guys will figure this out. I love Popeye's chicken and would like to see this restaurant succeed. But....

Visited January 2014
Atlanta, Georgia
“Would give them another chance”
Reviewed January 16, 2014

Food is good, especially spicy chicken -- not too spicy, but tasty, but chicken portions are sometimes small for prices. Had difficulty using a buy one, get one half-off coupon, but only because staff didn't understand. Haven't decided yet, Popeye's or KFC, which is just up the road.

• Visited December 2013