“Consistently the BEST!”

Chef Tommy Thai Cuisine
Ranked #4 of 72 Restaurants in Dawsonville
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Consistently the BEST!”
Reviewed February 27, 2014 via mobile

We eat here at least 3 times a month. It is consistently excellent. Food is fresh and expertly prepared. David, the owners son, is usually waiting tables and is a delight! Amazing family restaurant! We have never been anything but thrilled every time! Mr. Mango below not only ate his entire dessert but then judged an entire meal on a fruit that is marked seasonal on the menu. Mangoes in winter? Really? Try this place. You won't be disappointed.

2 Thank mnorris68

Atlanta, Georgia
“Authentic Thai Food”
Reviewed February 27, 2014 via mobile

I've eaten here a dozen times since November. Every time, the food has been amazing! I love the Mussaman and usually get that when come. This time I thought I'd try the Pad Thai. It was the best Pad Thai that I've ever had. Be aware that this is authentic Thai food and is very spicy. If you like it hot, order it as is. If you prefer your food a little less spicy, ask for mild. And definitely try the Mango Sticky Rice when Mangoes are in season.

1 Thank Tony F
Dahlonega, Georgia
“Fresh - Hot - Beautiful Presentation - GREAT Service”
Reviewed February 24, 2014 via mobile

After reading the "mango" review, I, too, was bummed; however, I bummed that a customer chose to submit such a negative review that rated an entire experience based on a sticky rice dessert.
We had a GREAT experience. We started with the Shrimp and Basil Rolls. My husband ordered the Thai Red Curry and I Rad Na. All the food was extremely fresh, served hot and very Thai.
This is a family-owned restaurant and this family takes pride in what they are serving. Granted a customer was not pleased but certainly not to the point of giving a "poor" rating. Trust me, that rating is not synomous with what the restaurant is about.

Visited February 2014
2 Thank FrogtownCreek
Cleveland, Georgia
“Started great, finished poorly”
Reviewed February 21, 2014 via mobile

Dinner was good. Ordered mango with sticky rice for dessert. Waiter brought out sticky rice with mango paste and just walked off like all was good. Finally he came back and I asked him if mango with sticky rice was actually supposed to have mangos. After a bunch of BS he finally said they were out. I asked if I had to pay full price. He looked at me incredulously and said he'd go ask. Came back a few minutes later, took my bill and said he'd adjust it. Five minutes later another server brought my check out...unadjusted. Waited and waited, but my waiter was never to be seen again. The whole situation just felt crooked. Bummed. Really wanted it to be awesome.

3 Thank EFam5
Dawsonville, Georgia, United States
“So fresh, and expertly prepared!”
Reviewed January 24, 2014

Absolutely the best oriental meal in North Ga. My wife and I visit at least once a week. Great food ,friendly staff. Thai food was just introduced to me 2 years ago. So I was so excited when they opened in a Dawsonville. Until then we had been going to Kani House. I have either the Pad Thai or Pad Kapow. Also the Coconut Creme Brûlée is sinful. You will not leave hungry!

• Visited January 2014