“Going back today, YES”

Ranked #4 of 73 Restaurants in Dawsonville
Cuisines: Thai
“Going back today, YES”
Reviewed November 20, 2013 via mobile

I ate here about 3 weeks ago for lunch. The place is clean and the food is amazing. I have only had Thai food at maybe 10 different places, but no doubt this is the best with no close second. I am excited to be going back today.

4 Thank whrgogt

“How have I missed this place!!?”
Reviewed November 7, 2013 via mobile

Absolutely amazing fresh Thai! We had the Massaman Curry, Pho, and Coconut Salmon! Perfection! To quote my son "our new favorite restaurant!" If you ever have a cold the Tom Yum soup will fix it up!

4 Thank mnorris68
Dawsonville, Georgia
“Finally... After years of waiting, Thai food in the area!”
Reviewed October 15, 2013

Wonderful food. The Thai iced tea is awesome! Terrific service. I would highly recommend this (& have) to anyone.

• Visited October 2013
2 Thank Ljcason
Atlanta, Georgia
“Hit the Spot!”
Reviewed September 17, 2013 via mobile

We had a super meal this evening - Rad Na and Pad Krapow. I wouldn't know what that was without the menu description but we both enjoyed our food. They will adjust the "heat" from mild to very hot to your taste.

• Visited September 2013
2 Thank tlizzie
Dawsonville, Georgia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Better than the Chinese food in town”
Reviewed September 17, 2013

I picked it up and took it home. I had the Mussaman Curry. It was wonderful. I will definitely go back again. Skip Chin Chin next door and go here......

• Visited September 2013