“Deserves 5 Stars!”

Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Milton
“Deserves 5 Stars!”
Reviewed August 9, 2013

Our party of 21 Fun Seekers descended on this restaurant...and they were ready for us! Our waiter was truly excellent and dedicated to serving. He remembered the special items requested by our party. He was prompt and courteous. The menu is full of excellent listings, but I was very surprised and pleased by the number of lunch specials listed. The salsa and chips were the usual beginning to our meal.The chips were fresh and the salsa was good, but too hot for one of us so our waiter brought burrito sauce. Trust me...this is the new "go to" salsa! Then the food came, after a very reasonable wait time. I had the fajita taco salad. The choice was chicken or steak. I opted for steak (as a treat for myself). It was delicious! Previous reviews have mentioned the freshness, and I can only add to that. The portion was most generous. I definitely do not hesitate to give this restaurant 5 stars.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank BeccaRoby

Atlanta, Georgia
“Best Mexican Food in Dawsonville”
Reviewed July 31, 2013

We don't understand how this was not voted the best Mexican restaurant (of about five) in Dawsonville! We've tried them all over the years, and, for the past five or six or more years, this is the only one we go back to. We know that no matter what we order, it will be good and fresh. The service is great, the staff very friendly, and the prices are very reasonable. If you are traveling on GA400, this is not necessarily the most convenient of the Mexican restaurants, as it is in downtown Dawsonville, but it is worth the six miles you'll need to drive to get to it. Margarita Mondays!

• Visited July 2013
Dawsonville, Georgia
“Holy fajitas!”
Reviewed June 1, 2013

Absolutely some of the best chicken fajitas I've ever had. Everything tasted SO fresh and delish! My fiance got the Burrito al Carbon and it was extremely fresh as well, the cilantro in it was a wonderful addition. Mmmm, might have to get my pregnant butt back over there tomorrow for some more fajitas!! :)

• Visited April 2013