“Go On By This One”

Cuisines: American
Santa Rosa Beach, Florida
“Go On By This One”
Reviewed April 2, 2013

I passed the Scottie Dog Cafe and thought maybe it was run by someone from Scotland, wrong, not even close, but my wife and I decided to stop for lunch. From the outside it looks promising but once inside it seems to go downhill. We seated ourselves, there were several booths taken and the waitress came over with menu's. We ordered fish and chips with side salad, salad was good but little dressing and when the fish and chips came out they were heavily battered and fried, I've had much better at Capt'n D's, we had no silverware to eat with, we could not get our waitress so asked another, no results, I got up and went to the cashier and asked and she said she would send our waitress over, still waiting, our waitress was at a table in the back folding napkins. Service here was poor to none, it was not a clean place when we visited and the bathrooms needed attention, not clean and no soap. This is the 3rd or 4th business to occupy this space and all have failed due to poor food quality and service and from our visit this one may also, we will not be going back, Blue Bicycle here we come. I hope things will change at the Scottie Dog but first comes service and then the quality of the food needs to be better.

• Visited March 2013