“Excellent!”

25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 44 helpful votes
“Excellent!”
Reviewed October 24, 2013

My husband is a huge Nascar fan and I am not. This was a stop on our vacation so he could have equal time having let me antique shop to my hearts content! I was pleasantly surprised t how interesting it was. I really enjoyed seeing the trophies, reading the stories and seeing the old photos of all these race car drivers. Excellent film clips from the past and lots of interesting things for everyone to enjoy. Very well done and inexpensive,

Visited October 2013
1 Thank teapartygirl

Southeast TN
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Racing Hall of Fame”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

The Georgia Racing Hall of Fame has a large selection of racing cars, pictures and trophies. It links the old moonshine makers to the early days of NASCAR. Friendly staff.

Visited September 2013
Milton
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Nicely Done!”
Reviewed August 9, 2013

Very well maintained and informative museum with attractive displays. Very clean, excellent restrooms. I was with a fairly large group or otherwise I would not have attended, as racing is not among my favorite sports. The hosts were most cordial and the flow of the museum walk through was very good. Certainly worth a "look-see" if you are in the area.

Visited August 2013
Owens Cross Roads, Alabama
66 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 48 helpful votes
“Great”
Reviewed August 4, 2013

Love this place! Grew up gong to races on dirt track with my uncle. This place brings back so many memories. Lots and lots of information I did not know about how this type racing got started. Be sure you read all the posters.

Visited June 2013
Bell Buckle, Tennessee
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“Where did it go?”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

My 2nd visit-first visit was several years back and there was a lot more to see and do. This visit was disappointing. Not much to do there.

Visited April 2013