See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed October 23, 2018 via mobile

This is hands down the most disgusting hotel I have ever stayed in. In the halls and your room the smell of mold or just an old musty smell will about knock you down! The A/C in the room will not cool the room. When I got ready to sleep at night I had turn the water off on the toilet because it was running so loudly I couldn’t sleep. I have attached photos of the lobby couch(this is literally the first thing you see when you walk in.. it set the tone for everything). I have also added pic of some mystery goo inside the lampshade in my room.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
DawsonVillageInn, Hotel Manager at Dawson Village Inn, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2018

Hello Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Dawson Village Inn.
Your feedback is very important to us.
We strive to provide a superior guest experience, and I am sorry yours did not meet expectations.
Rest assured proper measures are being taken to address the problem and prevent future occurrence.
We appreciate your sharing your concerns and hope you will give us an opportunity to better serve you in the near future.

Reviewed October 22, 2018 via mobile

One of the worst hotels I’ve stayed in. Dirty, dirty, dirty. Curtains ripped & coming off windows. Coffee pot didn’t work. Some light fixtures were broken. Bathtub was filthy! We wore sandals to shower! Floors were also nasty so keep your shoes on. AC broken, tv is iffy. We leaned against a railing in the lobby waiting for someone & the the top part fell off. This place is a last, absolute last resort if everything else is booked. Or you could sleep in your car

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear Valued Guest,

Greetings from the Dawson Village Inn.
We are very much concerned with your feedback.
Our apologies for the bad experience.
Our endeavor is to offer a nice stay to all our guests but failed this time.
Actions shall be taken to improve everything on priority and you can have a good stay next time.
Hope you will reconsider.

Reviewed August 2, 2018

I'm very happy to share this feedback. Really nice stay. it's above my expectations. all was just perfect. I will definitely come again.Super friendly staff is very professional and accommodating. Room was very clean and smelled fresh. Bed and pillows were comfortable too. Several places near by to eat at walking distance. One of best stay on my road trip. Thanks to great service and hospitality. Keep the good work folks. Surely recommended!

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Traveled solo
DawsonVillageInn, Hotel Manager at Dawson Village Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 3, 2018

Hello Guest,

Greetings from the Dawson Village Inn
At the outset, let me thank you for staying with us and taking valuable time to give us a feedback.
Your comments are much encouraging and of course guide us for improvement.
We shall definitely try to make your next stay still awesome.
Appreciate your patronage.

Reviewed May 20, 2018 via mobile

Boy oh boy! If I could give this place 0 stars I would.

-Check in went fine.

-Original Room 240: walk in and get hit in the face with a terrible mildew smell. No towels/rags/shampoos soaps in bathroom. Old WET towel hanging on shower curtain rod. And the lid to the back of the toilet was missing. Pull back sheets on my sons bed, there is dried snot on it!! I do have pictures. Someone had blown their nose on the sheets and no one thought maybe I should change those?! Wtf? Pull back sheets on 2nd bed and ewwww, I can’t say for sure what BODILY FLUID it was but it was NASTY!! As well as long black hair. I have pictures of this as well. Husband goes downstairs to have room changed and is told, “I don’t doubt they weren’t clean, this happens often because they are paid by the room” WHATT? Someone needs to be checking this. The smoke detector has also been ripped off of the wall in this room. Room 240.

REPLACEMENT ROOM 238: Yet again, extremely terrible mildew smell. Both sets of sheets are “clean” in this room if you wanna call it that. Again there are zero rags or towels. Just a bath mat and 2 hand towels. No soaps or shampoos. This room looks and smells like it hasn’t been vacuumed EVER! Behind the dresser was a line of cigarette butts, granted it is a smoking room but maybe try and check there from time to time. Beside the mini fridge is caked up trash/old food, someone’s key card. Mini fridge also doesn’t work. There is graffiti on the mirrors, walls, and head board. All of the lamp shades are stained and full of dust. One of the lamps doesn’t even have a bulb. Both sitting chairs were stained from only god knows what. The phone jack has been ripped out of the wall and the wires are just hanging out. The phone in this room also had some sort of OIL all over it. Don’t even bother using the tv remote. Even with brand new batteries it didn’t work.

WIFI: It’s free but you gotta go through 4 people to get the password.

POOL AREA: The spa is drained and the indoor pool needs a good cleaning. We were also welcome by 3 pretty tipsy men who had a table full of beer cans and could barely walk. Leading into the pool area is a hallway of windows that STAYED OPEN THE WHOLE TIME!!

SAFETY: The doors leading outside from the sides of the building hardly close and when you can get it closed it doesn’t lock. So we now have a long wall of OPEN WINDOWS low enough for anyone to get in and doors that don’t lock. While they do have cameras everywhere you look, who knows if they work cause the wires are all hanging out of the ceiling.

BREAKFAST: Cold eggs, cold sausage, hard biscuits. There is a waffle iron as well. ‍♀️

CONCERN: When voicing our concern we were met with, there isn’t another room.

I have pictures of most of this. DO NOT STAY HERE! Someone needs to check this place out. Yes it is cheap and the only Pet friendly place I could find. I would have felt safer and cleaner had we all slept in the car.

Feel free to contact me for actual pictures, I ain’t too sure where the ones they have came from.

Signed,
PISSED OFF VACATIONER

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
DawsonVillageInn, Hotel Manager at Dawson Village Inn, responded to this reviewResponded May 27, 2018

Dear Guest,

We’re glad you commented because it shows that you care about our hotel and the experience other guests find here. We recognize that different people have different standards, and while we were unable to meet your expectations for cleanliness and maintenance this time, we satisfy many guests each day. We apologize that you were not among them. Additionally, we’re involved in a continuous improvement program that means the property gets better every day. We hope you will visit again and see the positive changes we’re making. We strive to satisfy everyone and want to satisfy you as well.

Hotel Manager

Reviewed April 6, 2018

Very clean, nice and quite while sleeping the bed is very soft.Overall stay was very good! Will definitely return..You will never find a better hotel with a great and attentive staff . Hotel is extremely clean and rooms are comfortable and relaxing.

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
gparuchuri, General Manager at Dawson Village Inn, responded to this reviewResponded April 8, 2018

thank you for staying with us and recognize our sincere efforts to provide the best possible service to our valued guests like you.see u soon

paul