All reviews no elevator outlet mall washer and dryer waffle machine choice hotels nothing fancy place to stay hard boiled eggs clean rooms north georgia checking in biscuits dahlonega cereal housekeeper facility
Reviewed June 10, 2018

This was a nice place to stay. Professional staff at desk. Room was clean and comfortable, Nothing fancy-- just a basic place to stay. Breakfast was basic motel breakfast (cereal, hard boiled eggs, waffle machine, etc.)

• Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed April 30, 2018 via mobile

This was a perfect choice for a weekend wedding not far from the hotel. We were surprised at how lovely our stay was.
My complaint came at checkout when my receipt indicated a $19 lower price that had been charged to my credit card in February. The Quality Inn website directed me to CCI HOTEL PLANNER to make this reservation. Unbelievable fraud as far as I am concerned. Never again for Choice Hotels or CCI HOTEL PLANNER.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank 882karenl
Reviewed April 8, 2018 via mobile

The staff is what makes this place a 5 star review. Andrea at our night checkin was friendly and very welcoming. Barbara and Kristina the morning crew were awesome. And best of all they allow pets. Rooms were clean, the adjustable thermostat kept our room cool and the breakfast was very good. Very convenient to the North Georgia outlet mall and Amicalola State park. We would stay here again!

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank JeepBrown
Reviewed February 10, 2018

This Quality Inn has decent clean rooms. The housekeepers are very friendly and accommodating. The bed is comfortable, the bathroom facilities are in good repair and clean. Water Pressure is good . The TV is probably 40 inches plus, the wifi works well. I would stay here again if I am looking for a hotel in Dahlonega. The front desk clerk was not the most friendly, but she was efficient.

Room tip: Lobby and 3rd floor rooms are street level. Back has 4 floors .Rear parking is ample.
Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 22, 2018

I had a suite. Hot tub was not cleaned out to my liking and my heater/ac unit was not attached and the cold air from outside was really coming into the room. Staff and breakfast were great!! Bed was really comfortable!

Date of stay: January 2018