“A pleasant surprise...”

Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Buffet, Reservations
Graceville, Florida, United States
“A pleasant surprise...”
Reviewed June 4, 2013

Wanted to visit the falls and found out there was a mountain-top restaurant after we got there. We enjoyed a good lunch buffet, made even better by a very pleasant wait staff and an extraordinary view from our table. If you are near the park, this is a good option.

Visited June 2013
Lori V, General Manager at The Maple Restaurant at Amicalola Falls State Park, responded to this review, July 13, 2013
Thank you so much for telling us about your visit. We hope that you visit again soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Elizabethtown, Kentucky
“Great Breakfast”
Reviewed April 27, 2013

We had a steak and egg breakfast and it was great. We had the buffet the night before and although good, it was better ordering off the menu. One of the best views Northern Georgia.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank TravelerGEO
Lori V, General Manager at The Maple Restaurant at Amicalola Falls State Park, responded to this review, May 7, 2013
Thank you so much for your comments, we are striving to become a go to destination in the North Georgia Mountains and are continuing to expand our services.
Buford, GA
“Good views bad restaurant”
Reviewed April 25, 2013

The food great views. the bad horrible service they could never get the order right all 4 meals I ate during my stay. Waiter argued that I ordered wrong when my group of 12 said ordered right. Which I know I did. He just wrote it down so sloppy he couldn't read his writing. Limited menu with 1/2 of the items on it not even able to order because they did not have in stock. How do you serve salads when all you have left is bleu cheese and thousand island. My work paid so ibwasnt as upset as if it were my cash but either way they deserve a bad review.

• Visited April 2013
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your most recent visit. We are constantly looking for ways to improve and grow. We hope to see you again so that we can earn back your confidence.
Lenoir City, Tennessee
“Very Disappointed”
Reviewed April 13, 2013

We have had great meals at other state parks in GA and TN; however, on April 5, my husband and I were very disappointed with the lunch buffet at this park restaurant. The price was expensive, and the food selection was very limited. The available items were not cooked well at all. The hostess and servers were friendly, and the view is superb; but the food will keep us from a return trip.

• Visited April 2013
Lori V, General Manager at The Maple Restaurant at Amicalola Falls State Park, responded to this review, April 23, 2013
Thank you for letting us know about your experience here at Amicalola Falls Lodge. It is our goal to provide everyone with an exceptional dining experience and I am sorry to hear this was not the case for you. I sincerely hope that you will plan another visit to Amicalola allowing us the opportunity to regain your confidence.
Atlanta, Georgia
“Expensive but good”
Reviewed April 1, 2013

There was not a great deal of selection but all the food was very good. I am told the Easter buffet is exceptional and I saw people arriving just for the Easter meal. That is a distance to travel just for lunch.

Visited March 2013
Lori V, General Manager at The Maple Restaurant at Amicalola Falls State Park, responded to this review, April 3, 2013
Thank you for your comments and joining us for our Easter Brunch. We offer different culinary events throughout the year that you also might enjoy.