“Not a good idea for small children”

Uncle Shucks Corn Maze and Pumpkin Patch
Ranked #9 of 20 things to do in Dawsonville
More attraction details
Owner description: Visit Uncle Shuck's and start a new family tradition: Explore the Corn Maze Find Your Perfect Pumpkins Shoot the Corn Cannon Great Food Fall Decorations Haunted Trail Bon Fire Hayrides 2 miles west of Hwy 400 on Hwy 53
Atlanta
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Not a good idea for small children”
Reviewed September 3, 2009

Me and my husband and my two little boys who were two and five went to Uncle Shuck's last October. It was okay but I most definitely think this is for older children and adults mainly. It took us about an hour and a half or maybe close to two hours to go throw the whole corn maze and both of my kids were bored with it and ready to leave. Me and my husband were joking that you needed a GPS system to get through the maze. This is just my personal opinion of Uncle Shuck's.

3 Thank KKDR

Chamblee, Georgia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Fall Fun!”
Reviewed October 22, 2008

Our family makes the short journey every year to Uncle Shucks Corn Maze! Our boys love getting lost in the maze and finding the check points to get their card stamped. Each year the maze is different and poses a challenge- even for the adults! This year we are going to try the haunted maze!

atlanta, ga
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“What a blast!”
Reviewed October 20, 2008

My husband, daughter, and I went to Uncle Shucks on a Saturday in the middle of October! It was so much fun! The maze was just hard enough to be fun and exciting but not so hard that you get frustrated. The hayride was so much fun although they could maybe tell a story or something on the ride. The pumpkin selection was great...every shape and kind of pumpkin...and reasonable prices. The food was so yummy...funnel cakes made to order and warm brownies!
For being a Saturday mid afternoon, it was busy but the lines were short and your didnt do much waiting for anything.
We really enjoyed our day and it was a great way to kick start the fall!