“Challenging fun”

Uncle Shucks Corn Maze and Pumpkin Patch
Ranked #8 of 22 things to do in Dawsonville
More attraction details
Owner description: Visit Uncle Shuck's and start a new family tradition: Explore the Corn Maze Find Your Perfect Pumpkins Shoot the Corn Cannon Great Food Fall Decorations Haunted Trail Bon Fire Hayrides 2 miles west of Hwy 400 on Hwy 53
Reviewed September 17, 2011

Awesome place. We forgot flashlights, did half of it while it was getting dark. We did the other half in the dark with a cell phone for light. Made it really difficult but also more fun. Definitely worth the money.

There are newer reviews for Uncle Shucks Corn Maze and Pumpkin Patch

Reviewed October 12, 2010

I have previously reviewed Uncle Shucks but wanted to review again as we had another great experience two years later! We went at night this time to see the "haunted maze" and were so glad we did because it was awesome. The regular maze is shaped like a butterfly this year with two halves and outside the butterfly is a haunted maze. It was a few bucks more to do both, but way worth it. I would not recommend the haunted part for children with light hearts. Our 9 year old daughter almost had a panic attack when the chainsaw man chased her. If you like to be scared, check it out! The food was great as always and very reasonable. We got a hotdog, funnel cake, carmel apple, and two bottled sodas for $12. It was $15 each to do the regular maze (butterfly shape - 2 sides) as well as the haunted maze. BRING A FLASHLIGHT if you go at night. You can't use it in the haunted maze but you need one to do the regular maze. They rent them for $2 if you forget but you will need one. Pumpkins were great as usual, porter johns were clean and never a wait. The ticket lines were about 10 minutes long but it was a Saturday night and beautiful weather. Everything was awesome! Can't wait until next year.

5  Thank muchmore57
Reviewed September 3, 2009

Me and my husband and my two little boys who were two and five went to Uncle Shuck's last October. It was okay but I most definitely think this is for older children and adults mainly. It took us about an hour and a half or maybe close to two hours to go throw the whole corn maze and both of my kids were bored with it and ready to leave. Me and my husband were joking that you needed a GPS system to get through the maze. This is just my personal opinion of Uncle Shuck's.

3  Thank KKDR
Reviewed October 22, 2008

Our family makes the short journey every year to Uncle Shucks Corn Maze! Our boys love getting lost in the maze and finding the check points to get their card stamped. Each year the maze is different and poses a challenge- even for the adults! This year we are going to try the haunted maze!

Reviewed October 20, 2008

My husband, daughter, and I went to Uncle Shucks on a Saturday in the middle of October! It was so much fun! The maze was just hard enough to be fun and exciting but not so hard that you get frustrated. The hayride was so much fun although they could maybe tell a story or something on the ride. The pumpkin selection was great...every shape and kind of pumpkin...and reasonable prices. The food was so yummy...funnel cakes made to order and warm brownies!
For being a Saturday mid afternoon, it was busy but the lines were short and your didnt do much waiting for anything.
We really enjoyed our day and it was a great way to kick start the fall!