“Best Place to eat in Town”

LongHorn Steakhouse
Ranked #7 of 73 Restaurants in Dawsonville
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Knoxville, Tennessee
“Best Place to eat in Town”
Reviewed November 11, 2013

Dawsonville, around the outlets, need more nicer restaurants. If it were not for Ruby Tuesdays and Longhorn there would not be any nicer places to set. This place was packed the entire time we were there. We were seated pretty fast, 10 minutes. Staff were very polite. Service was great and food was delicious.

Visited September 2013

Dahlonega, Georgia
“Not as Good as Other Longhorn's I have tried”
Reviewed September 17, 2013

For some reason, this Longhorn restaurant just doesn't measure up to all of the other ones that I have tried and been very happy with. The service was extremely slow (45 mins), food was not bad but not as good as other locations. Prices were also higher than I remembered. The restaurant had carpet instead of the wood floors I was used to and the carpet didn't appear very clean. Atmosphere was lacking too. Nothing during this visit would make me want to return.

Visited September 2013
Newport News, Virginia
“Good Food, Pleasant Waitstaff”
Reviewed August 10, 2013

Ordered a steak salad and a couple drinks. I was starving! Very tastey and prepared to order. A great place for delicious food and the waitstaff were friendly and attentive and customers at the bar were regulars and very friendly as well. I recommend!!!!

Visited July 2013
Bell Buckle, Tennessee
“My favorite in Dawsonville!”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Love this restaurant! Always great service-the management staff is always visible and often drops your table to visit.

Visited April 2013
Schwenksville, Pennsylvania
“Not many choices in Dawsonville”
Reviewed June 19, 2013

Over priced for what you receive. I ordered take out because I didn't want to sit in after a long drive. Food was not warm & order was not correct. Found that out after I was at hotel. My fault I should have checked it before I left.

Visited May 2013