“I Have Never Met Wayne, But I Have Been at His Restaurant”

Wayne's Restaurant and Grill
Ranked #6 of 12 Restaurants in Dawson
Reviewed July 29, 2014

My wife and I live nearby and we were in Dawson attending a funeral. Before heading back home, we stopped at Wayne's Restaurant and Grill for lunch. As Dawson is a small town, Wayne's was on the main drag through town. Although the front of the restaurant is not well marked, it is in a small town and not hard to find.
Upon entering the restaurant we were seated by our server and one could quickly see that this was a small town restaurant where people are treated as friends. For our lunch, my wife chose the grouper sandwich and I had the hamburger with each of us having french fries on the side. Please note that they also had a small buffet lunch, I have included a picture of the sign out front which showed what was included.
The meal was served promptly and warm. Both the fish sandwich and the burger were of a large size. The burger and the fish were okay but unexciting.
If you are in Dawson and want to have lunch at a small friendly and clean restaurant, Wayne's Grill will do nicely and you won't be disappointed.

1  Thank jhk49
There are newer reviews for Wayne's Restaurant and Grill

Reviewed March 6, 2014

Since Wayne's opened, I eat there 2-3 times a week. I have sampled almost the entire menu. Delicious!

Simple. Homey. The burgers are fabulous! Best food/price value around. Try it!

2  Thank MSmith1234
Reviewed March 6, 2014

Quaint little local place with delicious food, they offer a food bar at lunch, but you can order off the menu too. Their hamburgers and cheeseburgers are well worth the wait and the money. Huge and juicy!! Great sweet ice tea!

Reviewed January 19, 2014

The burgers are excellent and for the price I wouldn't go anywhere else, handmade, juicy...
They also offer a food bar , the typical 1 meat , 2 sides, bread, dessert and tea...at lunch.The catfish fillets were very good for supper. Place is a refurbished business several times over, its clean, food is fresh.