“Same each time we go...GREAT!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
San Joe's Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 12 Restaurants in Dawson
Reviewed January 6, 2014

My family and I go to this restaurant at least every other week. The food is always made fresh and comes out HOT! Good menu for kids who do not necessarily eat Mexican food. There is a great patio to sit on when weather is nice. One-man or small bands usually play on weekends.

Staff is always courteous, but hopping a little bit faster when Ernesto (boss) is in the building. Super friendly staff in general and food is always accurate to what has been ordered.

There are newer reviews for San Joe's Mexican Restaurant

Reviewed November 28, 2013

Mexican restaurant , great food , staff and service. Everybody loves to go here, great place to meet friends, kinda the local place. Ernesto the owner knows you by name when you walk in. We often just call in and pick ours up to go, lots of leftovers for sure...the only thing I would change is they need to give more chips....lol....will eat here many times to come!

Reviewed November 7, 2013

When we lived in Terrell county we used to go here frequently. Now that we live 25 miles away, it has been awhile. My wife decided she wanted to go there a few weeks ago so we did. We got the same stuff we used to. It was decent, but no where as good as it had been. They do great business and are well known in town now and have also added on to the building. Maybe we caught them on an off night but the food used to be a lot better. We will go back but I hope they are as good as I remember from when we used to eat there all the time.