“Delicious, Friendly, Clean”

Skipper's Fish Camp
Ranked #2 of 33 Restaurants in Darien
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Bar scene, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed August 17, 2014

The food was delicious, our server was friendly and nice and so was everyone else we encountered. The views and location are also perfect!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,216)

Reviewed August 15, 2014

Lovely location, excellent friendly staff. We are not that keen on seafood but the alternatives were excellent. Ate there 2 nights on the trot and both meals were superb. 1 night I left too full having over indulged on the meat and ribs. Thoroughly recommend and the Georgia Brown Ale is pretty decent (not sure about drinking out of jamjars though) :o)

1  Thank SPoppy
Reviewed August 13, 2014

The food was excellent,service was good,friendly atmosphere, little pond outside between bar,and restaurant,added a nice touch,nice little river walk behind,to walk off your meal,ha ha.Might be a little pricey for some.

Reviewed August 12, 2014 via mobile

I had dinner for the third time last night at Skippers. We selected the Restaurant side since we wanted a full meal. I have eaten at the raw bar which is good, but for the full menu go to other side. I had the blacken Scallops and my colleague had the Mahi-Mahi. The scallops were delicious and the blackening was perfect. My friend said his dish was excellent as well. I recommend the collards and cheese grits. They have corn hole boards out back so you can hang out after dinner and enjoy the view. Life is good at Skippers.

Reviewed August 11, 2014

The peel n' eat spicy shrimp was delicious and fresh. Prices are shamelessly high, especially for the small lovely town of Darien. The view was worth it, though. I'd recommend come to enjoy the view with drinks and appetizers. That would be a good amt of food without maxing out your spending potential unnecessarily.