“On the river”

Skipper's Fish Camp
Ranked #2 of 33 Restaurants in Darien
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Bar scene, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Jasper, Georgia
“On the river”
Reviewed June 20, 2013

They have a Oyster bar next to the restaurant. The flounder is made a unique way and is very good. I get the grouper or crab cakes.

Visited December 2012

“Great Small Town Restaurant”
Reviewed June 12, 2013 via mobile

Very neat place to eat. Great small town restaurant on the river. All the food is home made. If you're in the area or driving down I-95, stop by and give it a try.

Fort Myers, Florida
“Awesome food and atmosphere!”
Reviewed June 11, 2013

The food was delicious. Seriously some of the best fried seafood I've ever had. My wife and I shared the seafood platter for the variety of food it offered, and it was all good. The atmosphere was excellent, too, as the restaurant is right on the river. Service was among the best I've received. A great dinner experience! Highly recommend.

Ocala, Florida
“The food matches the setting...great.”
Reviewed June 6, 2013

Skippers is well worth the drive off of the Interstate. What a beautiful setting at sunset and to top it off the food is just as good. I started off with a margarita - it would have been a great one if it would have been served in a glass vessel. We split a dozen oysters on the half shelf, great flavor, but should have been served ice cold. I had their sampler platter with generous helpings of shrimp, oysters, calamari and some of the best fried fish on the coast. My wife settled for the crispy fried flounder. Please beware that this is scored prior to frying - not our favorite presentation. I would return for the fried fish.

Charleston SC
“Great spot for seafood in Coastal Georgia!”
Reviewed June 2, 2013

The seafood was excellent as was the service! The staff was super friendly and made the dining experience a pleasure! We went back three times during our long week-end stay in the area! That should say volumes for our opinion of this restaurant!