“Nice size room with comfortable bed.”
Review of Quality Inn

Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Darien
Reviewed November 11, 2013

Room was large, clean, and the bed was very comfortable. Very convenient; located right off of Interstate 95. Breakfast area was very small but the food was good. Great place to get a good nights rest.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
dariencomfortinn, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded December 13, 2013

Reviewed October 1, 2013

This is a very clean upgraded hotel in Darien, GA. The rooms are freshly painted and the lobby area has been recently upgraded. Outside security lighting is very good. The hotel is right off the interstate and there is food close by. The general manager is very good and made our stay very enjoyable. The breakfast area is very small but upgraded and the food is very good. We will stay at this hotel again in the future.

Room Tip: Rooms have just been painted and there is a faint smell of fresh paint but we did not find this offe...
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
dariencomfortinn, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded October 2, 2013

Reviewed September 23, 2013

Right off of 95, this was an easy place to stop. The hotel and room were very clean, the staff was courteous and helpful. I've made the trip done 95 to Miami Beach a few times and its not easy to find a good place.The rates were also reasonable.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
dariencomfortinn, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 25, 2013

Reviewed August 31, 2013 via mobile

Overall the place was clean and simple. There was a variety of breakfast items and the rooms were comfortable. The only thing thing that irked me was when the manager yelled at me from across the front desk because I didn't turn the waffle maker off. I heard a loud aggravated voice yell "TURN IT". Like it was the end of the world or something. Just a rude way to communicate to someone who just woke.

• Stayed: August 2013
dariencomfortinn, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 1, 2013

I'm sorry if it sounded like I yelled at you it was not intenginal. I said it loud enough so you could hear me around the corner, not everyone knows how to use the waffle maker and by the time I was to walk around the desk and finish with the guest at the desk your waffle would have burnt.

Again I appologize.

chuck
manager

Reviewed July 17, 2013 via mobile

made a reservation using the app that is connected to this brand of hotel got in and had actually two reservations. since I was tired and I made the reservation right outside of the hotel, and it was after six o'clock when I made the reservation, the young lady at the front desk told me that she would not be able to cancel the duplicate reservation without getting corporate involved. that was my first frustration. since I have a choice rewards program card I thought it would be better service...not, got a room that smells like urine, and also have a Jacuzzi but it had a out of order sign plastered in it.

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank Rock R
Reviewed July 9, 2013

Room was clean, but a little small. There was a table and chairs but not usable bacause of the space. The free breakfast was very good. Front desk was very pleasant and helpful. Tap water does not taste good.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 8, 2013

In the area for a party and the host had blocked off several rooms for us to stay. Everyone was nice at the front desk as well as the cleaning crew, but there was some kind of smell on the second floor and into our room...kind of musky. It's hard to explain the funk. After turning on the AC it went away or we got used to it. The next day they had air movers in the hall, so I guess they had some sort of leak. Had a roach or two in the room as well and they didn't offer to pitch in on the cost of the room. Overall, just your average place to stay.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank psand22
Also consider these accommodations in or near Darien
Days Inn Darien
Sleep Inn & Suites
#10 of 37 in Brunswick
Best Western Plus Brunswick Inn & Suites
#27 of 37 in Brunswick

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!