“fine place,”
Review of Quality Inn

Ranked #4 of 5 Hotels in Darien
Reviewed August 22, 2011

we checked in very late and staff was very friendly. Our dogs were accomodated without an issue and the place was clean.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank Gre O
There are newer reviews for Quality Inn

Reviewed August 19, 2011

On Monday evening of this week I was on a whirlwind trip from Harrisburg, PA to Daytona Beach. I had driven 12 hours and needed some down time. I stopped in your property by chance as I was pulling a trailer & you had ample room to park. The on-duty manager, Ms Stephanie Packmayer, was terriffic! She was helpful in getting me quickly registered and suggesting a place close-by to eat. When I returned from dinner she had saved me 2 choclate chip cookies and was a very pleasant guide. KUDOS to your property in general and Stephanie in particular!

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled solo
Reviewed August 5, 2011

hotel did a remodleing job and it looks great, service was great, staff was helpfull, rooms were perfect great night sleep away from traffic. Chuck helped out alot told us of a resturant B & J's family resturant alot of food for the price and he was right. The breakfast bar is alot bigger then the last time I stayed.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled solo
Reviewed July 25, 2011

I came down to the beach, and stayed at the Comfort Inn. I have to say that this was the best trip I have ever taken, not because the beach was so relaxing either. Because from the moment i walked into the hotel I given nothing but the best! I arrived late and everything was ready for me, the desk attendant was very nice. I was supplied with adequate information needed. In the morning I had a delicious HOT breakfast, and was greeted with a warm comforting smile from the desk attendant Chuck. Who by the way works very hard!!! Anytime i needed something, directions, ideas, or anyting extra, chuck was very helpful and supplied it with no hesitaiton! He even had aloe Vera (not upon request) when i came back red as a lobster! The rooms was so clean that i was a little envious. You can tell that its a real type of clean, not just a cover up or quick job! The bed was relaxing and comfortable! I will be back soon! and i would not recommend any other hotel!
Keep of the great work Comfort Inn :0)
Only recommendation is to call if for any reason you would cancel someones rsvp. Some people just run a little on the ditzy side sometimes!

Room Tip: The smoking King is very clean and comfortable, I am sure that the Non smoking would be too!
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank scarr1012
Reviewed July 20, 2011

We were traveling home from vacationing in Florida. We had stopped farther south to find a room only to find out most of the hotels in the area were booked. Comfort inn in Darien was phoned and we were lucky the had a room with a roil away bed. When we arrived there was not a roll away so the manager called the owner and took care of us by giving us a free extra room. This was great because it gave it the extra space we really needed. I would like to thank them for their southern hospitalitity and taking care if our needs so quickly.

• Stayed: June 2011
Reviewed June 18, 2011

stayed at this hotel for a stayover before heading to orlando with our two kids. not at all what i had hoped. however, the front desk lady was absolutely sweet and amazing and she was very, very accomodating and friendly. we had to switch rooms because the air conditioning unit leaked and was making a small pond in the floor. there was a sock left over from a previous tenant. there was a bug, i won't say it was a roach because i'm not a bug expert, but i am pretty sure it was. the pool was skank and i feel guilty for letting my kids play in it. it was a step down from the hotels we usually stay at and, at $75 a night for a saturday, was a good deal. won't stay here again...ever. again, the front desk lady was super sweet and she pointed us to a great local spot to eat!

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank jessy3425
Reviewed April 17, 2011

This would have been a very decent stay, had it not been for a novice desk clerk. His first night alone, booked us into one room, gave us keys to another (of course we didn't notice at the time). Very unsettling to be in a dead sleep to hear someone opening your door at midnight, when the night clerk sold someone else the same room.

• Stayed: April 2011
1  Thank Geekydad
Also consider these accommodations in or near Darien
Days Inn Darien
#5 of 5 in Darien
Best Western Plus Brunswick Inn & Suites
La Quinta Inn & Suites Brunswick
#27 of 36 in Brunswick

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!