“down-home country GOODNESS!”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Buffet, Takeout
Reviewed November 6, 2013

You cannot beat the buffet for flavor and value! It was very busy when we arrived and I can understand why! Great fried chicken and a nice variety of sides, all hot and fresh. Great bisquits!

Reviewed November 3, 2013

We heard about this buffet place from people in Brunswick Ga. It is about a 30 min. Drive from their. What a place very plane & down to earth. The shrimp are the best. All you can eat & very fresh just like the came off the boat, all you can eat. My wife & I had the rib eye Steak which was very tender & moist not very thick. But it would melt in your mouth. The veggies were fresh also. Cookies were hard but the best banana pudding & carrot cake. Salad bar also. I also had the barbecued ribs fell off the bone. All for $16.95. I did notice some cheap people were sharing Their food with others sitting at their tables. The sings said no sharing. Don't go their if you are on a diet.

Reviewed October 29, 2013

An hour and a half from where we live in Jacksonville, FL but worth the trip. Found out about it through a client in our office. The place is NOT FANCY and could be called a dive. BUT....the food is outstanding. The shrimp and oysters taste like they just came out of the ocean. Very large tasty shrimp. They also have a seafood buffet AYCE on Fri and Sat nights. Very good.

They serve a lunch buffet every day and the items are all good. Small but nice salad bar and homemade sweets. Fried chicken, pork chops, veggies...food varies but great Southern food. It is a very popular local eatery. They have a few community tables so you can strike up a conversation with others if you like. Friendly staff. Last visit was Oct 2013 and have been many times during the last 2 years.

Reviewed October 27, 2013 via mobile

We drove an hour, it's so worth it! The bathroom could be updated and cleaned and wet wipe would be great while eating crab it's finger lickin good!!

Reviewed October 18, 2013

This place is close to home so we pop in from time to time and the food and service is always consistenly good. They do get busy though so it might take a little longer for your food but I think it's because it's cooked as ordered. I really like their fried shrimp and you get 1/2 lb of them. Normally with fried shrimp I like fries and slaw but I don't care for their cole slaw, doesn't really seem to have dressing in it but the shrimp are GOOD. They also have a buffet with a variety of items to choose from. And I do like my sweet tea if it's good sweet tea and theirs is!!

1  Thank SouthernGal820