“best for shrimp”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Buffet, Takeout
Reviewed October 16, 2012

there is no doubt that wild caught georgia shrimp are so many levels better than the farm raised imported junk. this is a place to get them fresh off the boat. the buffet didn't interest me. i was here for the shrimp and was not disappointed in the quality.

2  Thank glenn229

Reviewed October 15, 2012

I had the blackened grouper sandwich and one-trip salad bar. The blackening was a little salty, but very good. The fish filet was large. There was also a buffet with shrimp, and barbecue, which I did not try. I did enjoy the salad that I made from the salad bar. I will definitely eat here again.

1  Thank OneBlueDog
Reviewed October 5, 2012 via mobile

The fried and boiled shrimp come off boats less than a mile away. The shrimp are huge. They bring out bowls of shrimp every 5minutes or so. Light tasty batter. Get there early. Worth waiting in line. Seafood buffet at night $19.95, for crab legs add $6.00.

1  Thank GeorgiaTraveler222
Reviewed October 3, 2012

This restaurant was highly recommended by our motel. The portions were huge, the fries and coleslaw were great. Unfortunately the fried oysters we ordered were so heavily battered and so highly salted that it ruined the taste of the oysters. Since this was the first time we had eaten there, I don't know if this was a fluke or this is the way they usually prepare them. We mentioned it to the cashier when we left, and she sort of mumbled that they always us the same recipe. I hope not!

Reviewed September 26, 2012

What a great little restaurant where you can get a wonderful meal, great service and not have to put on your Sunday best! Fill your plate and go! Seafood and steaks and anything else you may want!

1  Thank Jill M