Holiday Inn Express & Suites Dalton
$82
Country Inn
$71
$114
Howard Johnson Dalton(Dalton)(Great Value!)
$58
$74
QualityInn
$99
Hampton.com
Super 8 Dalton(Dalton)(Great Value!)
$57
$76
$129
$90
Priceline
All reviewshi expressnewer hotelcoffee tablereading lightssitting areayogurtwould stay here againnice lobbywalk in showerthe young ladyparking lotthe breakfast areabiscuitsnice stayfront desk staffvery nice hotelcomfortable beds
Reviewed May 28, 2013

My sister and I spent one night at this hotel on our way from FL to IL and Nashville. This is an older hotel that has been recently renovated. Our room was exceptionally large, exceptionally clean and very comfortably furnished. The hotel staff could not have been more helpful. We wish we could have stayed longer. Dalton is a great stopping place with plenty of good restaurant choices near the hotel. We'll be staying again on our next trip north.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed May 24, 2013

As we entered, we noticed the modern, minimalist lobby with a lot of natural light. Check in took less than five minutes and we were on our way to our room.
The room was spacious with a king size bed and separate seating area with a desk and sofa. My husband loved the large tv, I loved the large shower. There is a coffee pot in the bathroom too.
We stayed here two nights because we were in town for a surprise birthday party for my husbands' father. The staff was friendly and the breakfast with full coffee bar was very good.
The lighting in the room and the colors used in the decorations and furnishings were earth tones but sensual, much to our liking.
The in room internet is very fast too. Hubby was happy.
My only suggestion would be to have a pillow menu, like other hotels. Not everybody likes the feather down, flat pillows.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank nomadladymedic
Reviewed May 23, 2013

This was a great place. Very warm and friendly front desk staff. A great first impression. It was clean and quiet. No noise from other rooms or hallway noise at all. The rooms are spacious with nice furnishing, a great mattress, and no skimping on towels, washcloths, lotions or shampoo samples. The housekeeping staff does a perfect job of straightenig up the room without rearranging all your stuff. I don't like it when my belongings are all moved after the daily clean up. I stayed here three nights for work and will be happy to stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank JKeesler
Reviewed May 19, 2013

We walked into a sleek modern lobby, had an easy pleasant check-in, then found our sleek, modern room. We loved the way the room and bathroom were furnished and arranged! . Very clean. Comfortable bed. room set up for easy use of each area. Would stop here again. Lots of restaurants nearby. the breakfast area was very bright and pleasant. The breakfast was basic but there was something for everyone. Just be careful that you do not confuse your reservation for the nearby Holiday Inn. We made that mistake and went there first. However, it is walking distance from this Holiday Inn Express and Suites, and it has a great, affordable restaurant, Kem's.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Laura T
Reviewed May 2, 2013

As others have said, the hotel is fresh, modern and comfortable. We slept very well. The only reason I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 was that that fitness room was really cold and the temperature couldn't be changed (so they said at the front desk). I enjoyed the pool once and worked out in our room the second morning. Their breakfast was the typical fare, which I hope they'll upgrade one of these days to more whole food, plant-based menu items.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple