All reviews fire pit a marriott rewards member nice hotel every staff member lounge area counter space comfortable rooms would stay here again walk in shower fast food after a long day king room up to date road noise coffee maker pleasant stay bed and pillows
Reviewed July 29, 2018

So enjoyed staying here! We were pulling a trailer and had a place to park, got in at 9 and the Bistro was open so we had dinner and relaxed at the booth with a tv. My son enjoyed the hottub and I loved the bedding. So comfortable. Had a refrigerator in room along with a couch. Modern and very clean! Beautiful area and very nice hotel.

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family
Betty L, General Manager at Courtyard Dalton, responded to this reviewResponded August 2, 2018

Kathy S,

I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to see you again!

Reviewed July 27, 2018 via mobile

Staying here at the hotel right now for a wedding and really impressed. We're staying in a "single" room which has a king size bed and a lovely sofa which converts into a single pull out bed. Fridge and microwave with a rollaway table. We're on the ground floor so have a little table and chairs outside with some grass. The indoor swimming pool is small but ideal and there is a jacuzzi too and a gym if you are interested. Great customer service. All in all, very impressed

Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family

didthedo,

We enjoyed hosting the wedding guest this past weekend and appreciate the great review.

Reviewed July 25, 2018 via mobile

I am a frequent guest at the Courtyard Dalton. I am so impressed with the customer service provided by Brenda in the cafe. I remember watching her over two years ago and how she interacts with all her customers. She has the most pleasant, genuine personality and works hard to exceed customer expectations. In fact, I now reference her style as an example when I teach classes on continuous improvement techniques. Thanks to her, I feel less like an impersonal business traveler and more like a family member who is being spoiled. As a result, the Courtyard Dalton is my favorite home away from home!

Stayed: July 2018, traveled on business
1  Thank kkmoore22

kkmoore22,

Brenda is a great asset to our Hotel and we appreciate you taking the time to let her know what a great job she does. We look forward to seeing you soon!

Reviewed July 25, 2018

I have to praise Brenda Ott Hales who is the morning hostess in the Bistro.
Brenda was a pleasure to see and talk with every morning. Always a smile
on her face, and so helpful. A very hard worker too! As I was there without a car during the week, we talked frequently and became friends. I can’t wait to have the pleasure of seeing her again!

Stayed: May 2018, traveled as a couple
Betty L, General Manager at Courtyard Dalton, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2018

djacobsb,

Thank you for taking the time to let me know about your experience during your recent stay. I agree that Brenda is a pleasant and hard working associate and takes care of her guest and I am glad that showed during your time with us. We hope to see you again when back in the Dalton area.

Reviewed July 21, 2018 via mobile

It is always a pleasure to stay at this location. The staff are hands down the nicest, accommodating and personable people of any hotel I’ve ever stayed at. I recommend this hotel 100%. Make sure you check out the fire pit outside.

Stayed: July 2018, traveled on business
Betty L, General Manager at Courtyard Dalton, responded to this reviewResponded July 22, 2018

Martin G,

We are very fortunate to have a great staff that care about our guest. I am so thankful for your positive comments and will share with everyone. We hope to see you soon.