Courtyard Dalton
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewscourtyard by marriottfire pitstandard courtyarda marriott rewards membernice hotellounge areacounter spacecomfortable roomswalk in showerwould stay here againfast foodafter a long dayking roomnice stayup to dateroad noisecoffee maker
Reviewed June 4, 2013

Very nice lobby, good service in the restaurant for breakfast & dinnner. Furniture in the rooms is probably dating from many years ago, but the rooms are very clean. Car parking & presence of highway and shopping center in the neighbourhood is an advantage.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
kczyz, General Manager at Courtyard Dalton, responded to this reviewResponded October 27, 2013

Myself and the staff at the Courtyard by Marriott in Dalton, GA. were so very pleased that your overall experience was good when staying at the property in June. My apologizes for just now responding. I look forward to any and all feedback whenever I can get it. And your right, the rooms are a little outdated. However, the one thing I love about my relationship with Marriott is that they routinely renovate every five years. It is a priority that they put money back into their properties. We are approaching the time where our rooms will be refreshed and we certainly look forward to having you stay with us again! Thank you again for taking the time to give your feedback.

Reviewed May 19, 2013 via mobile

We have stayed at this location several times in the past but this will be the last time. I specifically requested a quiet room knowing that upon our arrival we would have driven twelve hours. They assured us that our room on third floor would be quiet. What they did not tell us was that a group was staying across the hall from us celebrating a birthday. We were awakened at 2:30 am by people running up and down the hallway yelling profanities and banging on doors. Calling the front desk did no good. We got up at 4:30 am and packed and left. I emailed Marriott corporate office & am awaiting their response. I understand that the hotel staff cannot predict what guests are going to do but this was a security issue which, apparently this location is unprepared to deal with. We were told that the manager would not be in today. Really?

• Stayed: May 2013
2  Thank Nancy M
Reviewed May 18, 2013 via mobile

We were on our way home from Fla to IN and this was our halfway point. We wanted a place that had an indoor hot tub to soak a while after the long ride so far. We didnt have a reservation, but they offered an $89 AAA rate which was awesome considering the HI's were both listed as over $100. This place is very clean, well taken care off, and will be on our "return visit" list for sure.

• Stayed: May 2013

It was very nice reading your review of our property (Courtyard by Marriott) in Dalton, Ga. As you can tell I am a little behind in thanking you and I apologize for that. However, we are elated that your staff went off without a glitch and we anxiously await your return visit! Thanks again.

Reviewed May 12, 2013

Stopped here on the way home from a trip south. Clean and quiet. Room (first floor) appeared to have been recently updated. Pool and a nice fitness area. Other than a couple of loud guests checking in late no real complaints. Overall a nice place for a stopover.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family

To our Satisfied Traveler, Thank you for your positive review of the Courtyard by Marriott in Dalton, Ga. And my regrets for just know acknowledging you. I am ever so appreciative when a guest takes the time to share their experience good or bad. Sure hope we see you again in the near future!

Reviewed May 10, 2013 via mobile

I stayed here once in 2011 and it has really gone downhill since. I decided to get a king room with a spa tub as I had been driving all day and needed the relaxation, this is where the disappointment started. The room was filthy, the tub had a knob broke off, and stains at the bottom. The bathroom was tiny and the tile was cracked in the walk in shower. The girl at the desk moved me to a standard room with no remorse or apology. The second room was stuffy and felt dirty but it would do for the night. The night guy when i checked out at 5am (tall with black rim glasses) was alot more plesent then the check in girl. I do not know what happened to the old GM but whoever is in charge now has really let the place go. For $109 and Marriott hotel I was very disappointed. Next time I make the drive from MI to FL I will be sure to stay elsewhere.

• Stayed: April 2013