“Nice Place”
Review of Quality Inn Dalton

Quality Inn Dalton
Ranked #13 of 22 Hotels in Dalton
Reviewed February 21, 2012

This place worked out well for us, as we were just stopping for the night. The staff couldn't have been nicer. They had a good breakfast bar in the morning and there is a "Chili's" just across the parking lot.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank JohnT33

Reviewed February 3, 2012

I stayed here for one night on the way home. This location is right off I-75, and beside two other hotels. I found the room to be clean and comfortable, very quiet ( Room 112, at the end of the building). I was surprised how quiet it was with all the cars from all three hotels. Micro and fridge in the room, and large area for truck parking. The staff is very nice and helpful. I judge a room by cleanliness, bed quality, and shower ( really all that matters to frequent hotel stays) . This one passed on all three. Average choice hotel breakfast, but the hotel is a good value for price. I would stay again.

Room Tip: My room at the end was really quiet.
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed February 1, 2012

What can I say it was a great stay at a good motel. The rate was affordable for a traveler with todays fuel, food and lodgingm prices. The room was clean, quiet, a big enough to be comfortable. Desk and refrigerator always a needed for a businessman. The bed was comfortable. Housekeeping was great. Front desk staff was friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Robert G
Reviewed October 9, 2011

It was an ok hotel, and the people were nice, but the bathrooms are tiny. We really needed a handicapped room, but none were available. It's a good thing that the handicapped individual in our party didn't need to sit down to use the toilet because he never would have been able to get back up. The toilet is low and the door only clears the front by an inch. The rooms were fairly clean, but I feel like we could have found a better room for the price.

Room Tip: If you normally need a grab bar or a taller toilet, make sure you get a handicapped room ahead of ti...
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank TheMooseFamily
Reviewed October 3, 2011

Several weeks before my vacation I made reservations for two nights at this property.
Earlier in the afternoon, I called to make sure that everything was in order. We checked in and found out we would have a room on the back side of the hotel instead of the front. There was no parking near the room which required me to use the dilapidated cart to carry our luggage. It was dark and the lighting was very poor in this area of the hotel. The person next to us had his door open and the smell of alcohol pervaded the area. We were somewhat concerned about our safety for the night. We decided that one night exceeded the time here. The breakfast choices were adequate.. We eagerly checked out the next morning with no desire to return here. This experience led me to question the quality in this Quality Inn.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with friends
7  Thank meshwe
Reviewed July 27, 2011

I have stayed at the Quality Inn on College Road, exit 333, numerous times in recent years. It is a fabulous small hotel. You can park right outside your room, there is a Chili's Restaurant across the parking lot, the rates are much better than the bigger hotels around there, and the staff is very friendly and helpful. The rooms have always been clean, they offer free wi-fi, have a refrigerator and microwave in each room, and a decent free breakfast in the morning.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank OCDLisa
Reviewed May 15, 2011

Stayed here Mother's Day 2011. Very clean room with microwave and refrigerator. Front desk check-in clerk was extremely friendly. Good breakfast but items ran out quickly. Plenty of restaurants nearby. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2011