“TripAdvisor” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #5 of 22 Hotels in Dalton
Bettendorf, United States
“TripAdvisor”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 6, 2013

Super!!!!!! I would advise all my friends and business associates to use this hotel in the future. The Hampton Hotels seem to have the secret to making both a business trip and a vacation extremely enjoyable. This hotel was everything I hoped for. I don't normally like a drive up to the door hotel but, I felt more than safe at this hotel. I will see you soon Hampton of Dalton, GA

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

GM-HamptonInn-Dalton, General Manager at Hampton Inn Dalton, responded to this review, January 9, 2014
Thank you so much for your wonderful review! We are delighted to learn that you had great stay with us and would recommend us! We are truly honored by your kind words. It was our pleasure to have you as our guest. Thanks so much for choosing our hotel. We look forward to welcoming you back very soon! Thanks again for such an amazing review!

Hampton Inn
julie.pavlu@hilton.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (79)
  • Arabic first
Kincardine, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 3, 2013 via mobile

Great hotel, clean rooms, friendly staff, great location close to the interstate. The only downside was the breakfast, there was a great selection but you have to get there early. We went down at 9:20am (it runs until 10am) and most things were empty and not being replenished.

• Stayed November 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you so much for your review. We were so happy to learn that you enjoyed your stay. We appreciate your feedback concerning the breakfast items. Please know that I have reviewed your comments with our breakfast attendants and we have implemented positive changes based on your feedback. Thanks so much for choosing us. It was our pleasure to have you as our guest. We hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to the Dalton area. Thanks again!

P:706.226.4333
Warrensburg
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 3, 2013

Nice but outside entrance to rooms is a turn-off. The heating was poor but turning heat up to near maximum worked. Desk service was very good.................................................................. I have nothing further to say.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family

1 Thank Mze369
Thank you for your review of our hotel. We greatly appreciate your feedback concerning our building. We are one of the very few remaining original Hampton Inns with exterior entrances. Thank you for your comment concerning the heating unit in your room. I have taken your feedback to our maintenance team and the issue has been resolved. We were happy to learn that the staff was excellent during your stay. Thanks so much for staying with us. It was our pleasure to have you as our guest. We hope you will stay with us again if your travels bring you to Dalton. Thanks again for your review!

Knoxville, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 2, 2013

I have stayed in this hotel twice now and really have enjoyed both times. The staff is very friendly and helpful and the rooms and lobby are top notch. The rooms have exterior doors, however, the noise level is not an issue and I never had any concerns about the safety of the hotel. I will be staying here every trip I make to Dalton, GA.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your great review of our hotel. We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. It was our pleasure to have you as our guest. Thanks so much for choosing us. We are thrilled that you plan to stay with us again when you return to Dalton! We look forward to welcoming you back soon! Thanks again!

P:706.226.4333
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 27, 2013

This is a great location for GT and Downtown ATL. A great basic hotel that is neat and clean in the heart of it all. In the fitness center the equipment was turned away from the TVs, so I had to turn up the volume since I did not have a picture to look at.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thanks so much for your wonderful review! We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. It was our pleasure to have you as our guest. Thank you for choosing us. We look forward to welcoming you back soon! Thanks again!

Ohio
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 20, 2013 via mobile

There are really good things about this Hampton. The staff was super friendly and attentive to the guest. The rooms were very clean. Spiced warm Apple cider was welcomed on the 28 degree evening. Location was fine close to highway and places to eat. The downfall was that this was the noisiest hotel. Partly because it's a motel style with all doors facing outside. Partly because of the proximity to the highway. Even with the ear plugs they provided ( should have been my first clue) I just couldn't sleep the Traffic was just to loud. The other thing is the room and bathroom is small. So while I wanted to give more stars in the review because the Staff here is very pleasant and helpful I just can't.

Stayed November 2013
1 Thank Ohiojo
Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. We greatly appreciate you feedback. Thanks so much for you kind words regarding the staff of the hotel. It is our goal to ensure that all guests have a great stay with us. Please know that we take your feedback very seriously and will use it to help us improve our guest experience. Thank you for staying with us. We hope to see you again when your travels bring you to the Dalton area. Thanks again.

Hendersonville, United States
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 17, 2013

I was given upon arrival a smoking even though my profile calls for non-smoking. Desk associate was rude. Had to ask for my extra 250 points for not taking a drink or snack. Desk assoicate asked if I wanted to give up my room, knowing it was late. Not very nice.

1 Thank James S
GM-HamptonInn-Dalton, General Manager at Hampton Inn Dalton, responded to this review, November 19, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review your past stay with us. I always appreciate hearing from our guests-including areas where we haven't met our guests' expectations. I sincerely apologize that we were unable to accommodate your reserved room type. Our front desk team goes through a lengthy process each day to ensure that our guests receive exactly the room expected, however at times we do not have the same availability due to guests extending their stays with us. Once again, I would like to apologize for the inconvenience. Please know that I will address this issue with our front desk team and the front desk associate that checked you in. I would welcome the opportunity to discuss your experience at our hotel with you further. Please feel free to contact me at the e-mail or phone number listed below. I do hope that the next time you travel to the area you will consider staying with us again so we can meet or exceed your expecations. Thanks again for taking the time to share your comments. Take care and safe travels.

Sincerely yours,